autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo
    I'm doing a review of a car soap that I purchased on a sale I couldn't resist. I do feel like I have become a bit of an addict shampoo connosuore as of lately.
    Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo-20150811_050155-jpg Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo-20150811_050119-jpg
    My experiences with 'traditional' car soap include; Dodo Juice's Born To Be Mild and Sour Power, Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam, and 3D HD Wash.

The latest one that I am reviewing is Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo .

My car hasn't been washed in a little over 3 weeks, protected with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 and Blackfire Crystal Seal. It has been almost daily raining, sometimes for hours on end. Public garaged kept for the most part but rain did shower my car which the dirt and mineral deposits are shown in this close up.

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo-20150809_200928-jpg

For starters, maybe it'll grow on me, I'm not a fan of the squirt nozzle. The soap calls for 1/2 ounce per 3 gallons so it's very concentrate. I tried to stay close to that maybe slightly over, but since I was filling my bucket to about 3 1/2 gallons and using a measuring that started at 1 ounce I did have to eye ball it a little.

The main thing that stood out to me is the feel of the soap solution. The best way to describe it would be creamy. I don't think I could use those words to describe another soap and it definitely gave me the reasuraance that my paint was getting pampered.

The cleaning ability was good. I finished off the water spots with quick detailers, but that is quite common with any soap as I have gotten less aggressive washing through experience. I even made a more concerted effort to that here, partly for the accuracy of the review but also because I unsuccessfully beat nightime.

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo-1439296896522-jpg
    I wouldn't automatically put this as my favorite YET (also price is steep) but it might dethrone Born To Be Mild after another use and comparison.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo

Great review!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo

Thank you!