autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Product Review: Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl cleaner/ Pinnacle Leather conditioner

Hey everyone. Nick was gracious enough to hook me up with a couple of new Pinnacle products.

First up is there new Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl cleaner.

Like always they have very straight forward and easy directions for the do it yourself type!

The test seat was my neighbors GMC Terrain. Although it's black it did have some stains and she mentioned that it has not been cleaned in a bit.

First I sprayed some onto a clean microfiber applicator and immediately noticed a nice citrus sent.

Next I wiped the area to be cleaned. It left a nice clean feeling afterwards and no discoloration.

Don't be fooled this stuff has cleaning power. Took care of this stain with ease.

After cleaning I followed it up with there new Pinnacle leather conditioner. Like the all in one product this has a nice leather smell that does stay around for a bit. This product has a thicker consistency then there all in one cleaner/conditioner.

I applied to another clean microfiber applicator and then rubbed it in. I went and did the whole seat in this manner and was left with a nice soft protected seat. One thing I like is that there products don't leave the seat with a greasy or oily feeling. Just a nice soft surface. Well done!

IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl cleaner/ Pinnacle Leather conditioner

Nice review although I do not think this product has been released yet, probably will be very soon.

I have some to try also.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl cleaner/ Pinnacle Leather conditioner

Great review Justin!

Just to note, the Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is not new. I included it so you'd actually have something to clean the leather before conditioning it.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaretr1 View Post
    Nice review although I do not think this product has been released yet, probably will be very soon.

I have some to try also.
    Leather Cleaner & Conditioner and Leather Conditioner new formulas have been released.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Great review Justin!

Just to note, the Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is not new. I included it so you'd actually have something to clean the leather before conditioning it.
    Duh. I actually looked on the site and missed it! Found it now!

Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is a pure cleaner without any silicone oils, petroleum solvents or gloss agents. PH balanced to protect leather &

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Great review Justin!

Thank you sir! Another nice product
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection