autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

REVIEW: 303 Giveaway products

Thanks again to Nick and AG for the giveaway. If it wasn't already obvious, I received these products and agreed to do a review about them. I will try to be as objective as I can.

303 Marine Citrus cleaner and degreaser:

This stuff is very orange colored and strongly orange scented. Not the fake orange smell of OPC and other cleaners. It smells like orange oils, similar to ZEP citrus.

It didn't seem to foam great on it's own, but with a mist of water it foams up really well. Tried it on the floor mats of my car, they've been through a lot, and haven't been thoroughly cleaned in a year.

Before: very dirty with a bunch of set asphalt (I frequently have to inspect paving projects and track fresh asphalt everywhere.

Rinsed, sprayed with 303 and agitated witha stiff brush

Just a little bit remained, this is probably asphalt binder PG 58-28

Second application and scrub took it off

I like this stuff a lot, I would have no concern using it on an interior if necessary, the smell is very pleasant. The price is a bit steep for an APC, but it does contain UV protectants as well, so you're getting 2 products in one.

Next up, 303 clear vinyl protective cleaner

Tried this on my gauge cluster, a la Bob. Cleaned very well, no streaking and left a slick surface. hasn't attracted any dust in the past 24 hours. Picture of the towel afterward, nothing too exciting about clear plastic, but you can see the amount of grime removed, I had just steamed it 2 weeks ago.

Lastly, Marine Quick Wax. Used this on the outboard motor of my friends boat. Cleaned up recent water spots, left a nice gloss, maybe some very light filling, but the shroud is badly scratched so I couldn't tell for sure. I agree with another post that noted it got slicker after a couple hours. Sorry no pics.

I'll be buying the clear vinyl protective cleaner again, if only for gauge clusters, it just worked so well. I love the idea of the cleaner degreaser since it also has some protectants in the formula, this would be perfect for license plate surrounds on cars and any filthy parts on your boat. Also great for convertible owners that need a quick clean up on the interior with added UV protection built in. The quick wax works as intended and I can see using it for quick exterior clean ups while added a bit of gloss, protection and slickness. If you own a boat, or a convertible, these are 3 no nonsense products that deliver.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: REVIEW: 303 Giveaway products

Very nice review:
    Excellent presentation!
    Thanks for sharing!

BTW:
    I wholeheartedly agree with your assessments
    of these 303 products.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti