Nick was kind to me and sent me another little box with some product to test/review! Thanks Nick! You da man brah!

Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner has been reformulated.

I was doing up the 'ole C class today so I figured I might as well do the interior while I was at it! The interior has not been conditioned in a while so it was due. It was not particularly dirty. The leather is coated leather and not my favorite, but it is nice. (Damn Porsche interiors are spoiling me!)

Vacuumed it out with my Metro Vac-n-blow. I used a utility grade microfiber towel and sprayed the seat surfaces down with product. Wiped it/worked it in with the towel, and then wiped off any excess with another utility microfiber towel.

Smell: Slight chemical odor, but smells like leather. White liquid. Low viscosity. A little seems to have gone a long way. I used white towels to see what kind of cleaning 'power' this product had. It cleaned up what little dirt/oils/etc where on the seats. (as I said earlier, it was pretty clean to begin with) After use the interior smelled great! And it darkened/richened up the look of the black leather interior.

Overall impressions: A good product if you need to save some time and clean and condition all in one step. I think it is a good item to have in your arsenal of products for interiors.

Pics: