I actually won this product from Autopia back in August. My apologies for being so late on this review.

The recipient for this product was a 2006 F-150 that belongs to my mom's fiancé. I completed a detail on this truck last month but kept forgetting to put up my pictures. Process for the paintwork was as follows:

Wash
Iron X
Clay
Re-wash
Dry
Menzerna SIP (SI 1500) with LC Hydro-Tech Cyan Cutting pad with Flex 3401
Menzerna Nano Polish (SF 4000) on LC Hydro-Tech Tangering Polishing pad with Flex 3401
Eraser wipedown
Gtechniq EXO v2 (2 coats)

I got probably 85% correction or so on this truck, which is a daily driver and sits outside under a carport. EXO v2 was very easy to apply, much like applying UPGP or Opti-Seal. I used a Lake Country Coating Applicator to apply the EXO v2. I applied, waited a couple of minutes, and then buffed off with a microfiber. No streaking, and no issues with high spots that I have experienced with Opti-Coat 2.0. Slickness was decent, gloss was excellent (almost glass-like in appearance), and water beading and dirt repellancy appears to be top notch. Photos and video below.

EXO v2 flashing

Beading after its first wash with Optimum Car Wash
http://youtu.be/xxoTnNeVoRs?list=UUU...dOYvScIeyuzYOA

My apologies for not doing a more in-depth review - I was more focused on the detail and less on doing pictures. All in all, seems to be a great product. I will have to see how well it holds up since I am the primary person who takes care of this truck. Thanks for looking!