autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Product Review: Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash

Product Review: Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Concentrate, concentrated auto wash,

Below is some company information from autogeek, i will provide me opinion after

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Concentrate contains plant-derived surfactants that loosen and lift dirt off the paint, glass, plastic, and metal. An organic solvent derived from soy safely cuts grease and grime without harming any surface of your vehicle. A water-based polymer gives the paint slickness and shine that rivals the best waterless wash products on the market!

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Concentrate is completely safe for your vehicle and the environment. The wash is completely nontoxic and biodegradable. Because it’s a waterless wash, there’s no run-off that ultimately ends up in streams and ponds. Plus, Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Concentrate falls completely within VOC guidelines.

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Concentrate is incredibly convenient! If you live in a city or where there are water restrictions, Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Concentrate allows you to enjoy a clean, shiny vehicle and use much less water than conventional car washing.

One 16 oz. bottle cleans up to 30 mid-sized sedans.

If your vehicle is very dirty, quickly pre-rinse with water to remove heavy contamination, especially on the lower body panels. Dilute the concentrate 1:10 with water in a secondary spray bottle. Shake. Spray and wipe with a soft microfiber towel. Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Concentrate can also be used as a detailing clay lubricant.

here is my comments on the product

this stuff smells great, a nice lime citrus smell to it. once i diluted it into a spray bottle per the directions, i proceeded to do some test spots on my 2014 Black Silverado. we just got back from a road trip up to the Smokey Mountains and it had quite a few things wrong with it. there was bugs all over the grill, some dirt and water trails from some rain. below is a before shot

here is the after shot and doing just a quick wipe with a MF towel

the paint is smooth and slick to the touch and look at that reflection.

as i was finishing up this test spot my neighbor pulled up and i asked her if i could do a test on her car. she told me that the car has not been washed in a few months. the car had some tree sap, bugs and the usual dirt and grime. here are a few before and after shots, nothing fancy i just wanted to see what this would do on a vehicle that didn't have any sealant or wax on it before hand, as my truck is sealed with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant

before

after

tree sap did not go away completely, but it would have if i continued to mess with it. cant really tell from the picture, but the spot is smaller and lighter than before

another before shot

after shot

she was pretty impressed in the 5 minutes it took me to get all those bugs and dirt of the grill of her Altima.

after this i came back to my truck and since this says its good on glass also, and glass is my worst enemy i decided to try this out, i have to say this works really well. here are a few pictures of some work in progress with my auto detailers help belt, cant say enough good things about this belt.

the glass is clean and no streaks, im pretty happy with the results and look at the reflection in the glass along with the rest of the truck.

a few last pictures of the grill of the truck that was covered in bug guts from the extended weekend and a 6 hour drive each way. i forgot to get before pictures, but rest assured that the grill and bumper of my truck have never been this clean before

James you have hit a home run with the Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash. the only bad thing i can say about this is that i didn't get gallon of it. the ease of use is second to none, and the cleaning power of this stuff is amazing. i have never seen bugs come off so easy. the paint on my truck is real smooth and slick again just like it was when i applied the Wolfgang Paint Sealant. so many potential uses from this one product.

one last thank you James, Nick and the autogeek staff for allowing me to try out this great product. i will review the other products as well in the coming days, but if the rest are anywhere near as good as this one i am going to enjoy cleaning the rest of my truck.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash

Awesome! My ECO Touch goody box was delivered today. Now I'm even more excited to try their waterless wash out!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice I would like to see a review of the tire shine and how it holds up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiek View Post
    I am applying that tomorrow and will do a long term test on it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiek View Post
    I will be applying mine on Thursday and taking a 700 or so mile trip this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by refreshauto View Post
    I am applying that tomorrow and will do a long term test on it.

Great review on the waterless wash I have yet to use one except for bird bomb removal but I am trying to figure out a way to compare it to ONR and UWW+ which I have in my arsenal but have yet to use as WW (I am afraid of marring/swirls, may have to test it on wifey's car even though hers is softer lol).
    It's all in the details

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOlved View Post
    I will be applying mine on Thursday and taking a 700 or so mile trip this weekend.

Great review on the waterless wash I have yet to use one except for bird bomb removal but I am trying to figure out a way to compare it to ONR and UWW+ which I have in my arsenal but have yet to use as WW (I am afraid of marring/swirls, may have to test it on wifey's car even though hers is softer lol).
    Thank you, these are some solid products. I have to do the wife's car tomorrow so I'll be using the waterless car wash again on her civic

Post Thanks / Like

Great review!

I own the Tire Shine and can tell you that it work great! I get 2 weeks out of a one-layer application and about 4 weeks out of a double-layer application.

Post Thanks / Like

Their waterless wash is good, it's just so hard in my eyes for anything to beat UltimaWW. Especially with Ultima's dilution ratio.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    Their waterless wash is good, it's just so hard in my eyes for anything to beat UltimaWW. Especially with Ultima's dilution ratio.
    i have not tried the Ultima WW out, i will have to give that one a shot also.

what i cant say enough about this product is its cleaning ability, it is one of the best i have used especially when trying to get all those bugs and caked on road grime from my recent road trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CDot View Post
    Great review!

I own the Tire Shine and can tell you that it work great! I get 2 weeks out of a one-layer application and about 4 weeks out of a double-layer application.
    thank you, thats good to know about the tire shine. i am applying that today and trying out the odor eliminator as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast