autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

About to review three products due to Nick:)

I sent Nick a PM when he asked if anyone wanted to test and review DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant.
    So I sent him a PM telling him I'd love to give it a try.
    Well to my surprise today I received a package, when I took the package from the UPS driver it felt heavy, I said surly its not only one bottle of the DP Sealant.

Well to my surprise there was more

The DP Poli-Coat Sealant
    DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss
    DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer.

All 32oz bottles

Today I woke up with a lot of pain in my leg, surgery is in the near future, anyway It lifted me up, no not after pity just wanted to say it did put a smile on my face.

Here is a pic of the products I'll try out and give a full review on.

DP Poli-Coat Sealant

New and improved Detailer's Poli-Coat Paint Sealant features the same nano technology found in Detailer's Paint Coating! This provides a stronger cross-linking connection between the polymers, increasing durability, water sheeting abilities, shine and slickness! New and improved formula also cures in half the time!

It's also self prepping which I'm excited to test out.

Detailer's Poli-Coat Paint Sealant replaces the need for a dedicated pre-wax cleaner. Unless the vehicle you're working on has been neglected, Poli-Coat's built-in bonding agent is strong enough to properly clean and polish the paint, allowing the sealant to achieve maximum durability. The built-in bonding agent is what enables Detailer's Poli-Coat Paint Sealant to provide mammoth durability - up to one year!

DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer

Final Gloss will create an amazing first impression!

Detailer’s Pro Series Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer is a last touch spray that amplifies the gloss of any wax or sealant with its proprietary blend of carnauba wax, oils, and polymers. Use it after washing or any time to refresh the existing paint protection with more protection, clearer reflections, and incredible gloss!

Detailer’s Pro Series Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer reinvigorates existing wax by enriching it with oils. Nourishing oils hydrate the paint for a smoother texture and more vibrant shine, and they lubricate light contamination to prevent scratching. Wipe away light dust, fingerprints, oily smudges, and more safely. Meanwhile, the carnauba, oils, and polymers will restore the just-waxed shine.

Use# Detailer’s Pro Series Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer on:

paint
    clear coats
    glass
    chrome
    plastics
    Plexiglas
    fiberglass

Also comes with a nice sprayer, not one of those cheap jobs

DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

This one product is very versatile , more than just a Rinseless-Wash

DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss is packed with lubricants that wrap around dirt and grit to elevate it just above the paint surface. Specialized polymers grab dirt and trap it within the slippery solution of lubricants and water. As you wipe the wet surface with a microfiber towel, the dirt will stick to the towel, not the paint. Upon drying the surface, it will feel super slick and have an incredible gloss. In fact, DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss offers more surface protection, slickness, and shine than any other quick wash or rinseless wash on the market!

Water Conditioner

Because DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss is so rich in lubricants, you can add it to your regular wash water to soften and condition the water. It will enhance the performance of the shampoo with its advanced, water-based lubricants to decrease the risk of swirls and increase the sheeting action of the shampoo. It’s your favorite car shampoo, only better.

Foam Pad Lubricant

As a pad lubricant, DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss prevents dry buffing by softening the foam before it touches your vehicle. The formula doubles the lubrication of the polish you are using so it goes on effortlessly and evenly.

Clay Lubricant

As a clay lubricant, DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss provides an ample layer of slick protection between the clay bar and the surface to be clayed. The lubricant leaves a reflective shine and slick finish when wiped away. Because the lubricant is water-based, it will not degrade any type of clay.
    Quick Detailer

This is where the polymers really shine! The proprietary polymers bond to the paint as the lubricants allow dust and dirt to be wiped away scratch-free. The polymers leave a slick, high gloss finish that is a brilliant complement to any existing wax coat. Since DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss is water-based, it’s safer for you and your vehicle. Enjoy the slick shimmer and convenience of a quick detailer with no harmful chemicals!

Detailer’s Pro Series Rinseless Wash & Gloss is ideal for maintaining a clean vehicle when a traditional car wash is impossible or impractical, like during the winter or in water-restricted locations.

Detailer’s Pro Series Rinseless Wash & Gloss is ahead of the curve with its water-based, environmentally friendly formula. Because there’s no need to rinse, there are no chemicals running into storm drains and then into local lakes and streams. (Storm drain water does not receive any filtering or processing before entering the local surface waters.) Eliminating run-off preserves the water quality in your area, which is better for you, your neighbors, and the environment.

Detailer’s Pro Series Rinseless Wash & Gloss contains non-petroleum lubricants that are readily biodegradable and nontoxic. This creates a drastic reduction in VOCs, well below the standards set by the California Air Resources Board and the federal government. No matter what the dilution ratio, Detailer’s Pro Series Rinseless Wash & Gloss is safe for the user and the vehicle. And it replaces many products that are not so safe, like oil-based quick detailers and lubricants. So, you can breathe easier and save a little cash in the process.

It's cold today here in Louisiana with snow and freezing rain, you gotta be kidding me, here! Lol

Forecast says it will warm up some tomorrow and very nice on Sunday so I plan on trying them all and give you my thoughts.
    I know Nick wants an honest review from me and that's what I'll give.

With using the Detailer's Pro line I'm very positive in how well they will perform for me

Thanks many Nick

Post Thanks / Like

Re: About to review three products due to Nick:)

Cool, looking forward to the review!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats man That's awesome!

Nick just hooked me up as well with thePinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Maintenance Kit

I asked Nick if I could review the Coating Booster or Coating Detailer.

To my suprise that box showed up.

Very cool

Nick and AG never cease to amaze!

in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Prov 3:6

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days lol...looking forward to your review!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, they really go far and beyond to let some try out some products , that way we get to share our thoughts with all of the Geeks.

I always said I loved two things, before and afters and "Real customer reviews.
    It's a win win for all involved IMHO!

AG is a company that helps to educate us and offer only the best detailing products.
    They're customer support is second to none.
    We sure are all lucky to have this great forum and the company itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrocket View Post
    Congrats man That's awesome!

Nick just hooked me up as well with thePinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Maintenance Kit

I asked Nick if I could review the Coating Booster or Coating Detailer.

To my suprise that box showed up.

Very cool

Nick and AG never cease to amaze!

Post Thanks / Like

You never know when they'll pick you
    This is my first time being picked to test and review products from them and I'm very thankful for it.
    I'm one of those guys that always picks the short end of the stick so to speak, not this time

I'll do my very best in testing and my review, for me it's an honor to be picked to share my experience with the given products.

Quote Originally Posted by 28ONE View Post
    Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days lol...looking forward to your review!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not surprised. Nick has always bent over backwards to make sure I'm satisfied! In fact, the entire staff at AG treats each and every order with the utmost care! Congrats on your surprise package and a best wishes for your surgery and a speedy recovery! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet man! I look forward to reading your thoughts on those three.
    Jonathan "Jmac" McDonald

devilintedetailz.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man,

This surgery won't be near as hard on me as my last one.
    A little tweak and I'll be ready to take a full load come this summer detailing many cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Just02896 View Post
    I'm not surprised. Nick has always bent over backwards to make sure I'm satisfied! In fact, the entire staff at AG treats each and every order with the utmost care! Congrats on your surprise package and a best wishes for your surgery and a speedy recovery! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Got the same, stoked to review as well. I was very surprised with the additional product. Will be doing mine early Feb on a friends car. Isn't he lucky?

Then it will be going on mine in a few weeks. Looking forward to your review!

Best of luck on a speedy recovery, take care!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast