autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face SON1C Synopsis 65 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond All Surface Coating Review ( Paint, Glass, Wheels )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQPMOmAKIM]SON1C Synopsis 65 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond All Surface Coating - Paint, Glass, Wheels Review - YouTube[/video]

SON1C Synopsis 65 is a video review of Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond All Surface Coating, in this video I showcase the prepwork, and application of this product onto paint, glass, and wheels. I then showcase the beading and sheeting on each different surface. I discuss my opinion and review on this product along with some tips and tricks I discovered and developed along the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 65 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond All Surface Coating Review ( Paint, Glass, Wheels )

Another great review looking forward to more feedback on this product

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 65 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond All Surface Coating Review ( Paint, Glass, Wheels )

Did you find any differance between this and the wheel/glass?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    Another great review looking forward to more feedback on this product
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    Did you find any differance between this and the wheel/glass?
    I found a big difference on the paintwork.. will be posting a video update soon that showcases it better than i could explain

Post Thanks / Like

I understand that you're doing an honest review, but don't you think you should stop reviewing any pbmg products? Since PBMG is selling your product, it's not in your best interest to piss them off and I'm sure if you negatively review one of their products, that could make things awkward.... Which all could (not saying it does) lead to a bias in your reviews.

Please know that this is an objective statement, in no way am I trying to attack you or anything like that.
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like
    I would just like to add that when I apply say a WOWA product like BFCS and more recently the DPPC that I go side to side and work my way up and then top to bottom and working my way over to the left or right, just don't feel using a circular motion is the right thing to do when applying a WOWA or paint sealant. I'm sure it doesn't matter and its a personal preference but to me its applied in a more even, consistent manner.

I see nothing wrong the review persay but I can see where Camaro is coming from, almost like a DG rep reviewing a DP product, LOL!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

How long did you wait to do the beading and sheeting test? Does it have a "cure time" during which you should avoid moisture/rain etc??

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    I understand that you're doing an honest review, but don't you think you should stop reviewing any pbmg products? Since PBMG is selling your product, it's not in your best interest to piss them off and I'm sure if you negatively review one of their products, that could make things awkward.... Which all could (not saying it does) lead to a bias in your reviews.

Please know that this is an objective statement, in no way am I trying to attack you or anything like that.
    I think Roshan may be taking an ethics or legal class at the moment. He's talking about conflicts of interest, bias etc...

I am pretty sure that Drew will continue providing quality review regardless if PBMG carry or choose not to carry is product line (that's what you and I would do)

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pain View Post
    How long did you wait to do the beading and sheeting test? Does it have a "cure time" during which you should avoid moisture/rain etc??
    Yeah for sure, its not supposed to get wet for what, 12 hrs. It wasn't stated in the video how much time went by so I can only assume it was when the car was finished up, well short of 12 hrs.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: SON1C Synopsis 65 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond All Surface Coating Review ( Paint, Glass, Wheels )

The product suggests 12 hours of cure time; I wonder if taking less time than that has a significant difference in the outcome, but it's durability and effect that we're talking about here.

In my own review, I noticed excellent beading and sheeting with PBL DPC at 24 hours. After 2 weeks almost, the beading is still tight, but the sheeting occurs a little more slowly now. This is in all four sections with different prep solutions.

Hopefully this will be a durable product for 18 months, but I am doubtful about the 3 year claim -- when applied according to instructions. I think an over-application may be necessary, but that's my guess after 2 additional tests (week 1 and week 2 almost) of beading and sheeting on a fully cleansed (Opticlean) paint surface.

We'll see.

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast