autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation SON1C Synopsis 64 : Tuf Shine - Permanent Tire Shine Coating Kit Review

In this video review there is an overview of the Tuf Shine Permanent Tire Shine Coating Kit contents, I showcase the process I used to clean the tires and coat the tires after they had completely dried. I also showcase tips and tricks along the way!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTM6HEqrvU]SON1C Synopsis 64 : Tuf Shine - Permanent Tire Shine Coating How To Apply and Review - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 64 : Tuf Shine - Permanent Tire Shine Coating Kit Review

Good review man...thanks for taking the time.

Sub'd for durability results.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review. Hopefully the durability is good. Was the whole bottle enough for the "20" tires?

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see another review on this. I don't think this product gets the credit it deserves. I'm on three months second time testing it. I think I'll give it an update in December and bump my thread

Detailing- my stress reliever

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 07RS4 View Post
    Good review man...thanks for taking the time.

Sub'd for durability results.
    thank you and thanks for taking the time to view it!
    Quote Originally Posted by SYMAWD View Post
    Nice review. Hopefully the durability is good. Was the whole bottle enough for the "20" tires?
    thank you and I hope so too! Most are reassuring it holds up well.
    Yes, I used more product than needed when I put some into another bottle w/ a foaming head as the bottle on the tuf shine cleaner is one of those that is "locked" on similar to a couple otc megs and mothers I have used which in my opinion is quite annoying. Even with all of that and 5x sets of tires cleaned (20 tires) I had a good 4 ounces left of the 22 ounce bottle
    Quote Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
    Glad to see another review on this. I don't think this product gets the credit it deserves. I'm on three months second time testing it. I think I'll give it an update in December and bump my thread
    do you have a link to your review? Certainly have high hopes for this!

Post Thanks / Like

So.... my routine of washing tires and wheels is 5 gallon bucket with some soap....
    The last time i tried Tuf Shining my tires, i always got bubble here and there, making it look UGLY.

I think the reason was because i dip my tire brush in my bucket with soap, caused cross contamination... I am eager to try this product again on my BFG A/T....

However this stuff.... once u apply on, u seriously CANT REMOVE IT.
    Last time when i messed up my application, i tried to remove ALL of the coating from my tires.

I used Tufshine tire cleaner , goo gone , mineral spirits. None of that really removed it CLEANLY.... so seriously it is a live or die situation lol

So confused if i should try this again or wait for the Meguiar Ultimate Tire coating -______-

Post Thanks / Like

Great review, Son1c. Thank you for all the time and effort it takes. Looking forward to seeing how durable the tire clear coat is, and seeing how easy it is (hopefully) to clean the tires.

I appreciate the notes you place in the video as well as the comprehensive commentary. Toward the end of the video, I was thinking "Hey, he didn't mention or show buffing out the high spots" -- right at the time you said "I didn't have to buff off any high spots." haha.

What type of editing software are you using to input the text comments and to replay at 2x, 4x, 16x?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    do you have a link to your review? Certainly have high hopes for this!
    Tuff Tire Shine Review

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionDetail View Post
    So.... my routine of washing tires and wheels is 5 gallon bucket with some soap....
    The last time i tried Tuf Shining my tires, i always got bubble here and there, making it look UGLY.

I think the reason was because i dip my tire brush in my bucket with soap, caused cross contamination... I am eager to try this product again on my BFG A/T....

However this stuff.... once u apply on, u seriously CANT REMOVE IT.
    Last time when i messed up my application, i tried to remove ALL of the coating from my tires.

I used Tufshine tire cleaner , goo gone , mineral spirits. None of that really removed it CLEANLY.... so seriously it is a live or die situation lol

So confused if i should try this again or wait for the Meguiar Ultimate Tire coating -______-
    I will want to try megs option as well mainly due to price but honestly I doubt anything will match tuf in terms of durability. It's pretty damn good

Post Thanks / Like

Great review! Couple questions, mainly regarding how much of the tire clear coat you use per tire. How many mL (oz - whatever you're more comfortable with) would you say you used to prime the applicator? After that, how much more product was used per coat?

I'm just trying to see if it would be worth it to buy the larger size or if that would do a lot of tires.

Thanks for he review and answers!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast