First, thanks to Nick for the New Pinnacle Black Label products.

Note, this is my first time to use the Pinnacle Black Label Glass coating. To show the coating process I selected the back glass. The back darker glass is easier to typically see polish residue and coating high spots. The same process shown below was performed on the front glass.

Glass Ready - The glass is clean, clayed, and ready for a coating.

The Pinnacle Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish blew me away. Let me just say that a little Sunny Stuart, Florida is in every bottle. The polish smells like sun tan lotion.

I used a LC Orange pad with the Rupes on Speed 4 to prep the glass. The pump makes it easy to apply to a pad and a little goes a long way. I used 4 smaller drops then only a few per section after that.

I have used the DP Prep Polish many times for the DP Glass Coating. The Pinnacle Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish is the easiest product I have ever wiped off. I really really like the Pinnacle Black Label polish. I wish I could buy it by the gallon.

Here you can see a little polish residue.

The coating was applied with a Lake Country Coating Applicator and notice the high spots on the left side of the glass. I tried to show the high spots for those not familiar with coatings. The high spots were almost completely removed with a few more passes of the applicator.

The Lake Country Coating Applicator worked very good with the Pinnacle Glass coating.

After a minute the high spots were removed with light pressure and a MF. I found only a few high spots towards the corners of the glass and also around the rear wiper.

The Pinnacle Glass coating spreads easier than the DP Glass coating and leaves fewer high spots in my opinion. I also thought the Pinnacle Glass coating high spots were effortless to remove.

TIP - I prefer a rectangle applicator like the Lake Country Coating Applicator. It helps reduce the high spots in corners or tight to reach places without having to bunch up a round applicator to get full coverage.

Thanks for viewing!