autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo

Hello

Auto Geek!

This is my first Review so I'm working on it!

Description

Restores water beading and sheeting of coatings

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo is a hyper-concentrated, high-foaming shampoo that was designed to restore the impressive water beading and sheeting characteristics exhibited by paint and surface coatings. Crystalline nano-polymers encapsulate dirt and grime to prevent wash-induced scratches and marring. Hyper-concentrated formula only requires one pump per gallon of water.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo is the first and only car wash solution designed specifically for paint and surface coatings. Comprised of a complex blend of crystalline nano-polymers fused with a new generation of TUF SUDS technology, Diamond Coating Shampoo effortlessly washes away built up dirt and grime while restoring the water beading and sheeting characteristics of your paint or surface coating.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo debuts a new generation of TUF SUDS technology. Featuring twice the concentration of TUF SUDS II, Diamond Coating Shampoo only requires one pump for every gallon of water, making it a extremely concentrated. You’ll be amazed at the mounds of thick suds that just a pump of shampoo creates. What’s more, the suds last throughout the entire wash, preventing you from having to add more soap before you’re finished washing the vehicle.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo encapsulates dirt and grit particles, ensuring your vehicle doesn’t get scratched during the wash process. You can wash a dark colored vehicle with confidence, even in direct sunlight! Diamond Coating Shampoo is packed full of water softeners that greatly reduce the chance of water spots, giving you a longer window to towel or blow dry your vehicle.

Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo rinses freely, and it doesn’t leave an unwanted film on paint or glass. Your vehicle will be left clean and sparkling after each wash. While Diamond Coating Shampoo is tough on dirt and grime, it is still gentle enough for carnauba waxes. Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo will not strip waxes or sealants.

Here r the pictures

Directions:

Add one pump of shampoo per gallon of water. (I used 1 zo. in the bucket 2 zo. in the gun the car was really dirty sorry no before pic )

super thick soap smell like cherry i think? but its was really windly so a little hard to tell. Had to really work to get the soap out of the mix cup.

Activate shampoo with a jet of water. suds suds and no sub almost lunch time

Foamed the car I really like the foam cannon!

close up of foam nice and thick

3 or 4 mins later
    ready to rinse

after wash and dry! sorry no pics had camera inside

Conclusion

I really like this soap very slick and clean rinsing! The car was dirty and it cleaned the car very well. Seem like a winner for a hobbyist! Some say a soap is a soap but they just don't get it!

You want the best! Then gave the black Label a try!
    Maybe I'm bananas

Thanks

Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    Because you used way more product than is recommended I would label this review with much reservation. Two pumps (versus an entire ounce ) is a huge difference and frankly if you used a total of 3 ounces including product for foaming (out of an 8 oz bottle) for just one wash ... I mean, whoa....

Isn't this stuff like $30 for 8 ounces if I remember correctly before any discounts?

Also what is a wash specially formulated for coatings anyway? Coatings can take a lot more punishment than waxes or sealants which already require very gentle but effective wash products so as not to damage the LSP.

I like the anti water spotting ability but I never had water spotting problems with my cheap $6 bottle of DG 901.

I think we need more reviews on this product at recommended dosages and more discussion about the coating specific claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo

Man your car is blinging, thanks for the review!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Also what is a wash specially formulated for coatings anyway?

more discussion about the coating specific claims.
    ^^^^^^

IMO...
    Any car wash shampoo that doesn't have gloss enhancers/"sheeting inducers"/etc.---surfactant additives...
    that would leave a (temporary) "film" on a Coating that, in affect:
    Would alter a particular Coating's hydrophobic characteristics...would be satisfactory.

Even if employing a such-enhanced car wash shampoo, the additives are usually very short-lived;
    and, any films: And their particular hydrophobic characteristics that these films would impart
    to a Coating (and even some other LSP's)...would also soon be gone.

Of course my opinion on this subject matter may be way off base.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like
    Great review. Love the pics !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX725 View Post
    ^^^^^^

IMO...
    Any car wash shampoo that doesn't have gloss enhancers/"sheeting inducers"/etc.---surfactant additives...
    that would leave a (temporary) "film" on a Coating that, in affect:
    Would alter a particular Coating's hydrophobic characteristics...would be satisfactory.

Even if employing a such-enhanced car wash shampoo, the additives are usually very short-lived;
    and, any films: And their particular hydrophobic characteristics that these films would impart
    to a Coating (and even some other LSP's)...would also soon be gone.

Of course my opinion on this subject matter may be way off base.

Bob
    As usual, Bob, you are spot on! The key IME is no gloss adders, Many of the DODO washes are superb for coatings as is G|Techniq G-Wash.
    My name is Jim and I am an Old Auburn Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Because you used way more product than is recommended I would label this review with much reservation. Two pumps (versus an entire ounce ) is a huge difference and frankly if you used a total of 3 ounces including product for foaming (out of an 8 oz bottle) for just one wash ... I mean, whoa....

Isn't this stuff like $30 for 8 ounces if I remember correctly before any discounts?

Also what is a wash specially formulated for coatings anyway? Coatings can take a lot more punishment than waxes or sealants which already require very gentle but effective wash products so as not to damage the LSP.

I like the anti water spotting ability but I never had water spotting problems with my cheap $6 bottle of DG 901.

I think we need more reviews on this product at recommended dosages and more discussion about the coating specific claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This.

Also those after pictures were processed a lot, giving a false impression lol.

I just can't justify the money for that stuff when there's so many other awesome soaps for a fraction of the price. But if you have deep pockets go ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I used like 10 times the recommended product, and the pictures r polished!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk