autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review: Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant

A lot of newer cars have a lot of plastic trim pieces in them that will crack, and fade over time. Once this pieces crack or fade they usually have to be replaced. To protect the pieces from cracking or fading over time you want to use a trim protectant. Since my 2008 Chevy Cobalt has a lot of plastic pieces on the interior I needed to use something that would protect them so I would not have to replace them down the road. After looking at a couple of trim protectants I decided to go with Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant. The reason I went with the Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant because it treated more than just the plastic pieces. Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant can be used on rubber, plastic, vinyl, leather, wood and metal which made it made it a well rounded product. When using this product a little goes a long way since it is concentrated. After applying it will help protect your interior from oils, dirt, and UV rays. When applying Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant to leather surfaces it will keep them soft and protect them from cracking. If your surfaces are somewhat faded Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant will rejuvenate them to make them look new. Before you go and apply Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant the area you are working on should be clean and dry before you apply the sealant. When applying Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant you want to use a foam applicator I used the foam finger pockets. When you are ready to apply Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant you spray it onto the foam applicator and work it into the surface.

Once you have applied Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant it will give a little shine. If you are looking for more of a matte look you can take a clean Microfiber towel and lightly buff it two minutes after application. After applying Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant maintenance will be easy since all it will require it wiping down the area with a Microfiber that is damp.

Bryan@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x248

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome stuff that's all I use great review