This past Friday we had a 1995 BMW that had 13 year old trim that was faded in our show car garage. I always have tried other types of trim restorers and usually do not end up with good result or ones that last. So I decided to try Solution Finish Precision Trim Kit on the 1995 BMW 325i since the trim was in horrible shape. After taking a look at the kit I was impressed that the kit included an Applicator Brush, 2 Latex Gloves, 2 Microfiber Applicators, Microfiber Towel, Plastic & Trim Conditioner, and Trim Restorer. One of the main reasons I went with this kit was because it included everything I needed to restore the trim.

The first step you have to do before applying the Restorer is to clean all the trim surfaces with the Plastic & Trim Conditioner. When Applying the Conditioner make sure to use one of the Microfiber Applicators. The reason you are using a Microfiber applicator is so that you can pull the dirt from the pours of the trim.

After applying the Plastic & Trim Conditioner it is time to apply the Trim Restorer. When applying this you can do it one of two ways with the Microfiber Applicator or with the Applicator Brush. In my opinion the best way is to apply it is with The Applicator Brush. After applying with the brush I decided I should take the other Microfiber applicator and go over the trim to make sure there were no streaks. After using the Solution Finish Precision Trim Kit I was impressed if I ever have to rejuvenate 13 year old trim again this will be my go to product.

Solution Finish Precision Trim Kit