autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

SON1C Synopsis 22 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Wheel Cleaner Review VS Sonax Wheel Cleaner

I used this product this summer on a few details and the pictures were lost, I recently recovered most of them, so here is my late writeup on a good product..

These wheels were trashed.. disgustingly trashed..

Eco Touch Wheel Cleaner states to spray on and let it dwell / penetrate for 30 seconds, I found it to be rather.. watery, however these bottles spray a good area with a pretty fine mist so coverage went well

You can see it start to break down the grime etc

agitated

Rinsed off
    Worked pretty well on these TRASHED wheels in my opinion, still needed some touchup here and there
    Now lets see what Sonax Wheel Cleaner can do (priced almost~ double of this wheel cleaner 8.99 vs 15.99)

(same before, lost several of the pictures for this review, but I assure you the wheels were pretty equally trashed all the way around lol)

The outcomes were relatively similar, however I cannot stand the smell of Sonax, or the price for that matter, so I would take Eco Touch Wheel cleaner over Sonax.
    Here is another review on another customers wheels (her wheels are not in the best shape to begin with)

So with that said I'm a fan of Eco Touch Wheel Cleaner, I find the brand is rarely discussed and they do have some awesome products, I see them as a bang for buck brand, they may not have the best wheel cleaner, or the best "tire shine" (the name for their tire dressing and I use it on all my trim as well) however I find them great values, and sometimes getting the better value is better than getting the slightly better product that is priced much higher in my opinion, as always thanks for viewing and I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 22 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Wheel Cleaner Review VS Sonax Wheel Cleaner

Great Review

def gonna consider this as my next rim cleaner

I have some sonax to finsih up with but it's pricey, the smell is awful and honestly its not that its a bad product I just am not that impressed with it.. I feel like I purchased it due to all the hype it got on AG though.... no big deal live and learn what works best

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 22 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Wheel Cleaner Review VS Sonax Wheel Cleaner

Love your reviews. Seems like you have an endless supply of everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Great review as usual.

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great review Drew! I have never tried sonax personally but I would never pay that much for a wheel cleaner when there are ones equally as good that can be purchased for much less. As long as the outcome is a clean wheel that's all that matters imo. Every wheel cleaner ive tried required a little agitation.

Post Thanks / Like

Big bang for the buck fan and I usually go out of my way to seek it. Will have to give Eco a shot with my next order.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey nice review, thank you!

Just as a heads-up we are upgrading the trigger sprayers on Eco Touch Wheel Cleaner which will allow it to produce a rich foam upon application. I don't believe AutoGeek has these stocked yet, but keep your eyes peeled in the next month or so when they re-order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SON1C Synopsis 22 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Wheel Cleaner Review VS Sonax Wheel Cleaner-sprayfoam-jpg  
    Co-founder & CMO
    Eco Touch, Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jrocket View Post
    Great Review

def gonna consider this as my next rim cleaner

I have some sonax to finsih up with but it's pricey, the smell is awful and honestly its not that its a bad product I just am not that impressed with it.. I feel like I purchased it due to all the hype it got on AG though.... no big deal live and learn what works best
    thank you
    lol you are not alone there, I bought into the sonax hype, said, I'll give it a shot myself! wish I hadn't I'd be $16 richer lol, however its a unique product and its fun to use -> sort of, smell is awful, I'm a sucker for green products, would I buy sonax again? never.
    for a routine wheel cleaner I'm sure this wheel cleaner would kick ass
    Quote Originally Posted by JSou View Post
    Love your reviews. Seems like you have an endless supply of everything.
    thank you
    lol I don't I've had a lot of product, costs me more in the long haul as I hardly by gallon sizes as I like to try more product, fortunately I detail part-time exhausting some of my stock
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny B View Post
    Great review as usual.
    Thanks Johny!
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
    Great review Drew! I have never tried sonax personally but I would never pay that much for a wheel cleaner when there are ones equally as good that can be purchased for much less. As long as the outcome is a clean wheel that's all that matters imo. Every wheel cleaner ive tried required a little agitation.
    thanks caleb!
    that couldn't be more true, I learned the hard way there is no spray on rinse off clean wheel, wheel cleaner -> if the wheels are in moderate to bad shape, and I have no interest in risky highly acidic wheel cleaners etc
    Quote Originally Posted by stibuki View Post
    Big bang for the buck fan and I usually go out of my way to seek it. Will have to give Eco a shot with my next order.
    preaching to the choir on that one! bang for buck is critical to me, I just compiled another review, happened to be on eco touch again as well and I find it to be one of the best bang for buck trim products, check it out
    SON1C Synopsis 23 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Tire Shine Review

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by James Dudra View Post
    Hey nice review, thank you!

Just as a heads-up we are upgrading the trigger sprayers on Eco Touch Wheel Cleaner which will allow it to produce a rich foam upon application. I don't believe AutoGeek has these stocked yet, but keep your eyes peeled in the next month or so when they re-order.
    thank you
    That looks much improved, that was my only real gripe with the product, wasn't a huge issue, but room for improvement imo
    glad to see eco touch is actively pursuing and making improvement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    thank you
    That looks much improved, that was my only real gripe with the product, wasn't a huge issue, but room for improvement imo
    glad to see eco touch is actively pursuing and making improvement
    Hey I just tried to reply to your PM but it says your mailbox is full. Can you clear up some space and I'll reply?
    Co-founder & CMO
    Eco Touch, Inc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast