autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

SON1C Synopsis 8 - Chemical Guys - Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner (Double Feature!)

Initial thoughts are wow these products work well, do exactly what they are supposed to do

The cleaner works well, cleans, ph balanced aka safe
    side by side unconditioned vs conditioned, I apologize these pictures did not come out the best.

Taped up and ready to go ^

As you can see there is an improved visual difference, it does dry to the touch quickly. The odor kind of strong, like you'll roll your windows down when you get in the vehicle the next couple times. It is also colored, and a member on here reports that it did in fact stain white stitching on one of his customers vehicles, he said it came off relatively easy, but this is unacceptable for a professional product.

However both are still good products, if the risk of staining was not there I would keep the leather conditioner in my arsenal, I am currently on a search for a quality leather cleaner and conditioner (one product) that cleans and conditions great at the same time, so stay tuned

Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner
    Chemical Guys Pure Leather Conditioner 16 oz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up. I just bought both and the inner clean you wrote about. I was pretty satisfied with the inner clean but haven't had the opportunity to use the conditioner/cleaner. Glad I came across this and thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 8 - Chemical Guys - Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner (Double Feature!)

Try CG's sprayable leather cleaner and conditioner. Its blue in color and does a great job at cleaning and conditioning the leather all at once. Doesnt stain from my experience either, it smells great too kind of a natural leather scent.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 8 - Chemical Guys - Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner (Double Feature!)

Quote Originally Posted by 1511 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I just bought both and the inner clean you wrote about. I was pretty satisfied with the inner clean but haven't had the opportunity to use the conditioner/cleaner. Glad I came across this and thanks for sharing.
    thanks for viewing would like to see your results as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by OhTwoGT View Post
    Try CG's sprayable leather cleaner and conditioner. Its blue in color and does a great job at cleaning and conditioning the leather all at once. Doesnt stain from my experience either, it smells great too kind of a natural leather scent.
    I actually have a bottle of it that I am going to try, I have high hopes for it hopefully it does not disappoint.

Post Thanks / Like

bump for being on bogo!

Post Thanks / Like

Bump - cg leather cleaner and conditioner is also a great product, however the leather cleaning power of Cgs leather cleaner makes this duo shine over the aio if time is no issue

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE
    always dilute this leather cleaner 6:1, even though it doesn't state so (this is straight from CG)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OhTwoGT View Post
    +1, ordered the gallon and am VERY happy with the results.
    Brandon Gardner
    President
    Superior Auto Detailing, LLC.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got finished using the CG sprayable Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. I LOVE this stuff...as in I really love this stuff! I want to use it all the time simply because it is so quick and easy to use and smells great! I used to use Pinnacle leather conditioner (after cleaning of course) and I still prefer the leather smell of it over the CG, but you can't beat the time savings of using the CG product.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the Review SON1C

Any other leather cleaner and conditioners that have caught your interest and are safe for Coated leather?

I have a brand new bottle of Leatherique Pristine Clean and Rejuvinator Oil and While they are both great working products . Plenty of time and Sun is def required. Also I will be using this combo on clients cars w/ older dry or warn leather.

I'm still on the hunt for something for my new leather seats to keep them in Pristine condition w/ out getting hard or greasy..

as of now Im just vacumming weekly and wiping down w/ a lightly damp microfiber towel.

I love the way CG products smell so I will be considering there line but Just want something that leaves that new finish look and smell.. No color changing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast