autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Rejex Paint Sealant - Paint Protection Made Easy!

Corrosion Technologies Corporation, the brains behind some of the most innovative and advanced car and marine care products, has been a common name across Corvette forums all over the world and for good reason; Rejex Paint Sealant. Rejex Paint Sealant, by Corrosion Technologies Corporation, provides an ultra-thin polymer coating on every surface that it's applied to. When you apply Rejex to your Corvette, or any other vehicle for that matter, virtually nothing can stick to the surface. Bugs and other contaminants are easily washed away. Rejex Paint Sealant rejects harmful UV rays too, keeping your vehicle's delicate finish looking new for years to come.

To ensure maximum bonding of Rejex Paint Sealant, the surface that it's being applied to needs to be squeaky clean. Wash the vehicle, clay if needed, and use a non-abrasive polish before applying Rejex Paint Sealant. I've found that Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion is one of the most effective non-abrasive polishes available. It deeps cleans painted surfaces, removing below surface contaminants, and best of all it's as easy to use as a wax.

When applying a non-abrasive polish by hand, use a microfiber or terry cloth applicator. This will provide the most "bite" so the polish can remove contaminants. My applicator of choice is the Indigo Microfiber Applicator. It features a flat weave and a dense foam core so it retains its shape after several uses.

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion is designed to be applied thin. Using a circular, overlapping hand motion, thoroughly work the polish into the paint and then buff it off using a clean, soft microfiber towel.

Note: For even better results, apply Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion with a dual-action polisher equipped with a polishing pad.

My towel of choice is the Gold Plush Jr. This towel is super soft and features a thick nap on one side and a flat weave on the other.

After the surface is squeaky clean, Rejex Paint Sealant is ready to be applied. Unlike Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, Rejex Paint Sealant should be applied with a poly foam applicator. Rejex Paint Sealant is non-abrasive so the goal with application is thin, thin, thin!

Apply Rejex Paint Sealant in an overlapping circular motion using no pressure. Let it dry to a haze for about 10-15 minutes before removal.

Note: Want even faster results? Apply Rejex Paint Sealant with a soft foam finishing pad on a dual-action polisher.

Rejex Paint Sealant is effortless to remove.

Don't stop there! Rejex Paint Sealant can be applied to virtually any surface on your vehicle including...

Glass:

Wheels:

Exhaust tips:

Headlight lenses:

Another unique characteristic of Rejex Paint Sealant is that is has a higher refractive index than most waxes. What does this mean? Although it's a durable paint sealant, it still provides a deep, wet looking finish, much like a carnauba paste wax.

Pamper your Corvette's paint with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion and then lock in the shine with Rejex Paint Sealant!

RejeX by Corrosion Technologies Corporation

Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rejex Paint Sealant - Paint Protection Made Easy!

Looks interesting Nick, might be worth a shot!

Any insight on topping this with a Carnuba like Souveran or another wax like Collinite 845? I think I might pick up a bottle if you think it would be worth it to top with another wax to add some extra shine
    Waxin' Willys Detailing
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big fan of rejex for wheels and tips. Great product.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Nick! I have couple of easy hits for ya'...

Note: For even better results, apply Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion with a dual-action polisher equipped with a polishing pad.
    Can you recommend a pad/speed combo (I use a PC)?

Note: Want even faster results? Apply Rejex Paint Sealant with a soft foam finishing pad on a dual-action polisher.
    Again, any pad/speed recommendations?

Much appreicated!

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm I wonder if it can compete with the other amazing sealants out there? Does it deserve a coveted spot on my detailing supplies shelves?
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself to d*mn seriously
    Cincinnati, OH
    Shawn

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Rejex on my airplane and it does a really good job. I have always been impressed with its durability. Do not let it dry too long. It hardens like concrete and is a bear to remove. Let it haze a bit and remove. I haven't topped it with any other products. My goal with the airplane is protection and making the bugs on the leading edges come off easier. It leaves a nice shine but at 6,000 ft I really don't care how it looks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Nick...and thanks for the review!

Since you're close to Atlantic Ocean/Gulf of Mexico...
    How does Rejex hold-up to sea-salt spray?
    [RE: Salt Spray (Fog) Test: ASTM B-117? ]

J/K

A lot of the guys and dolls in the Club swear by it. I've tried Rejex before, on clear-bra'ed front-clips, and it does seem to make removal of bug-guts an easier proposition.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Been using Rejex on and off for about 7 years. Pretty durable, excellent slickness and a little goes a very long way. Was impressed when a few days after applying I got a bird bomb on my trunk lid. Opened the trunk to get some supply's to remove it and closed the trunk. I was amazed to find that the act of closing the trunk had caused the bomb to completely pop off the trunk in one piece leaving no residue!

Post Thanks / Like

Just dredged this old thread up...scroll through, as it discusses Rejex just a bit:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...questions.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stibuki View Post
    Been using Rejex on and off for about 7 years. Pretty durable, excellent slickness and a little goes a very long way. Was impressed when a few days after applying I got a bird bomb on my trunk lid. Opened the trunk to get some supply's to remove it and closed the trunk. I was amazed to find that the act of closing the trunk had caused the bomb to completely pop off the trunk in one piece leaving no residue!
    Nice! I just placed an order and put some of this stuff in there. Can't wait to try it out
    Waxin' Willys Detailing
    Like us on Facebook!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast