autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer & Detailing Cart

I don't know why I didn't get one of these things years ago!! The http://www.autogeek.net/grit-guard-p...asher and cart just makes perfect sense! It is definitely a life saver when I have to work on something huge like this plane.

The really nice thing is that I can hang my autogeek Tool Bag on the end and even my cooler with all my metal polishing products in it on the edge and roll the whole thing around with ease. (don't try that unless your pad washer is full of water or you'll flip the cart)

It is very convenient when I am working on something at home because I can just load it up with the products I need and then roll it out into the driveway. It saves me time having to go back into the garage for more product. Time is money, you know. Also, some of you know that I battle arthritis and tendonitis in both my knees, so bending down to get products out of a bucket or something just makes the job even harder. I am much happier after a detail when I the only time I have to bend my knees is when I'm detailing something on the lower panels of the vehicle.

The cart has a hole cut in it which is meant for the pad washer. Having the pad washer that high up is another great thing for me. No more kneeling down or bending over to clean the pads! Also, no more lugging a heavy bucket or trying to unwind the cord so I can get back around to where I left the bucket. I've got all my towels and products right there and I don't have to worry about a thing! This is truely an awesome thing! If you don't have one, then you seriously need to put it on your list of things to get. You will be amazed at how much time you save and how much easier it seems to be to get the job done. I wouldn't say it paid for itself in one detail, but the time saved definitely added up! Especially when considering walking around a plane with static rods sticking out everywhere and low hanging things to bang my head on. I hate walking around those wings to get another towel or something...

.....www.OCDetails.com.....
    Obessive Compulsive Details
    a.k.a. Jngrbrdman

Copyright © OCDetails.com All Rights Reserved

Mike Phillips

Re: Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer & Detailing Cart

Sweet set-up Anthony, I especially like the cooler over the detail bag hanging off the handle of the cart.

It's important to stay hydrated when tackling any machine buffing project and especially large projects.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

After seeing this thread... another item is being added on to my (BUY LIST)

Post Thanks / Like

I want one so bad but I have no where to put it when not in use
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself to d*mn seriously
    Cincinnati, OH
    Shawn

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shoeless89 View Post
    I want one so bad but I have no where to put it when not in use
    u can buy it ship it to my house and u can come get it anytime u'd like to use it, and when ur done u can use my garage as your storage room lol

Post Thanks / Like

Mine just sits in the garage and helps me caddy product from one cabinet to another when I'm doing spring cleaning and tossing empties.

The nice thing is that the thing comes apart really easily. Even if you had to disassemble it so you could fit it in the garage easier, that isn't a problem. Unless you don't have room to walk around your car when it is in the garage, most people would have a place for this I think.
    .....www.OCDetails.com.....
    Obessive Compulsive Details
    a.k.a. Jngrbrdman

Copyright © OCDetails.com All Rights Reserved

Post Thanks / Like

Jebus "Collinite 845" Christ! You know you've picked the right forum to get detailing advice from if one (or more) of the detailers on the forum detail PLANES for a living!