autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review: Glass Master Pro Glass and Surface Cleaner

Description (from AG):
    The Glass Master Pro is a 14” wand with a triangular cleaning head. The head pivots on the end of the wand in order to clean sloping windshields or vertical mirrors with greater ease. It’s like adding an extra foot onto your arm! The wedge-shaped head fits perfectly into the corners of the windshield or back window so you reach every speck of dust. The Glass Master Pro can reach under tabletops and to the tops of mirrors without any uncomfortable reaching or bending.

It comes with three washable, reusable and reversible bonnets. 1 nylon mesh for scrubbing, one blue for glass and one yellow multi-purpose microfiber and 2 heads (so you can have a dry and wet pad) and a mesh storage bag.

Why should you use it?
    Because it makes cleaning your windshield and rear window a breeze and much less painful. Even allows you to clean every corner of the dash with ease.

I was skeptical of how well this would work at first but after I used a couple of times I was hooked.

The one thing you have to keep in mind is you have to use less glass cleaner than normal, leave "dry" spots on the window to allow the Glass Master to dry and polish the glass. After I did this (it's even in the instructions) it worked even better.

I was able to get into the lowest corners of the windshields on our vehicles and in the car even with the car seats in the rear I was able to get the rear window spotless, since the Glass Master allowed me to reach in from outside of the vehicle.

In the van I went ahead and switched to the yellow microfiber bonnet gave the dash a couple spritz of Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer and was able to clean the entire dash from the drivers seat!

The end cap\hanger even unscrews so that you can put an extension handle (floor broom handle works great) so that you can reach high windows on an RV, house etc which in my opinion is a great feature.

I found the Glass Master to be extremely helpful cleaning the outside of the van's windshield, being shorter it's hard to reach the center of the glass even on a step stool, with the GM it was a breeze and the glass came out crystal clear.

For such a simple product it really does make this tedious job a lot easier, and almost enjoyable since you no longer have to be a contortionist to clean your windows.

Hope you find this helpful and please, don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else you would like to know.
    Dave
    '00 Tropic Green SVT Contour \ #905 of 2150,
    '06 Grand Caravan SXT

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Glass Master Pro Glass and Surface Cleaner

This is a very handy tool, use it on Wifies Edge windshield.
    'Cause there's just something women like about a pickup man.
    Rich