autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    opie_7afe

Review: Optimum No Rinse Wash&Shine

Well I just got the Optimum No Rinse today and have been excited to try this for a while and finally ordered me some! this is my first review/video review so bear with me! I hope this helps others out about making a choice to buy this product!

Color: an intriguing deep blue
    Constancy: viscous liquid
    Smell: Synthetic Blueberry Scent. Smells GREAT!
    Dilution: 1oz/30ml to 2 Gallons/7.5 Liters water

Onto my review. i absolutely LOVE this wash! The smell is great, ONR has a low product to water dilution which is great because it saves you money. The ONR is great for me as my car rarely gets dirty enough for a normal wash as i will give it a wipe down with quick detailer daily. however i let it go for 3 days of daily driving to test the ONR. you cant see the filth level too much on my car but it was dirty(to me anyways!) i just really love this stuff, it really does seem to add gloss to the paint. as i said in my video i dont know if it has gloss enhancers or not but all i know is its good stuff!. This product will work great when i get my business going if someone needs a detail done at work. Optimum hit the nail on the head with this one!. really makes me want to purchase more optimum products if just this product works this good!. so thank you optimum! and here is my videos its 2 parts and kind of long but as i said its my first video review! thanks for watching !

Part One
    <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIFucCwNHU4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIFucCwNHU4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Part Two

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nq3XqP-rLwY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nq3XqP-rLwY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    Last edited by opie_7afe; 09-22-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Optimum No Rinse Wash&Shine

I consider ONR to be the most significant detail product that's come into my garage since my first box of clay in the 90's. I originally bought it as a winter wash to avoid a damp garage in the cold weather, but it's become my go-to product for anything but a really dirty car all year 'round. Yes, it does leave something behind. There are reports here of people who never wax their driver, just regular washes with ONR, and the finish still beads.
    Many years ago I bought my first new car, a '73 Olds 442. I was so proud that I washed it 27 of the first 30 days I had the thing. My dad pitched a royal fit when the water bill came. With ONR I could have mixed up a 5 gallon bucket and used the same bucket all week and my paint would have been happier.
    Like you, I was encouraged to try other Optimum products based on my satisfaction with ONR, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Bill

opie_7afe

and my embedding FAILED! i couldnt figure it out before the edit time ran out!...

Post Thanks / Like

You just have to paste the youtube links and the forum takes care of embedding.

Here you go

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIFucCwNHU4]optonr1 - YouTube[/video]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3XqP-rLwY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]optonr2 - YouTube[/video]

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent videos, thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

No rinse or rinseless washes have become very popular as they require minimal effort and do a really nice job cleaning and floating dirt and debris from the finish. The are a blessing for those who live in the North and also save allot of water..

Nice review!!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Better late, than never. Congrats on your new found friend.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

opie_7afe

ty for embedding the videos for me, i pasted the links in but just saw the links even when using another browser..ah well now i know! and thanks for the kind words guys!.

Post Thanks / Like

great product ...

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff!! Especially in drought stricken areas where vehicles just get dusty... I used more ONR than car wash this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast