Hey Guys,
I see several post asking about Prima Hydro Seal, so I thought I would post my results for you all to see.
I have an 05 Acura RSX. Its a daily driver and the previous owner ran it through the swirlomatic carwash regularly.Its pretty swirled up and i will be documenting my correction here in the near future.
Heres a close up of the water spots and dust from weeks of neglect...

Started with IRON X on the wheels.

Cleaned with a brand new microfiber mitt and a two bucket wash with Dawn and a plush microfiber to dry.

Next I used Iron X and Pinnacle Poly Clay and lube on all painted sufaces.
sorry no pics..was getting kinda late and dark.
After the car was clayed and iron xed I did a quik wash to remove any clay or residue left on the car.
I took a small microfiber and dampened it with water.I applied a small amount of product to the wet towel and used a spray bottle with clean water to mist the surface of the panel.
Then I applied the sealant in a straight line following the body lines of the car. Allowed the product to dry for a moment and then buffed out any streaks left behind. Streaks were easily avoided by not using too much water and product on the towel.
Next I wiped with a fresh dry microfiber and buffed to a mirror shine.
Then I went on to the next panel until the car was complete.
A final buff with a clean mf towel and I had a very reflective and sleek looking surface.
Didnt seem to have the depth of some waxes, but its very reflective and shiny.
The next day I was leaving for work and it rained in the night. I was surprised at the amount of beading the Hydroseal created. Very good water resistance!!

Over all the product is super easy to use and I achieved a satisfactory gloss and look.
Ill be updating the longterm results ,but I feel that this product is well worth the price and ease of use.
final results