autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PF51 Wet Dry Vac Review

Hey Richy! Do you still recommend this vac over the shopvac after over a year and a half of using it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A.P.A.D. View Post
    Hey Richy! Do you still recommend this vac over the shopvac after over a year and a half of using it?
    Yes, without reservation! It has and continues to be a marvelous machine. Very powerful draw. In fact, I was going to make a video to show how powerful the suction was as I turned it on and stuck the hose on my forearm. I could not shake it loose and gave myself a wonderful "hickey", LOL. (For those of us old enough to remember that term, hehehehe).

Post Thanks / Like

awesome! thank you Richy

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Richy! Thanks for the review. I bought this great vacuum based on your review and reputation. Quick question; What adapter or attachment do you recommend. I lost my crevice tool and just can't find any adapter that will fit the hose. I don't have the Metro Blaster and can't find the adapter on their website, the one you're referring to in a previous post. Thanks soo much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calpin View Post
    Hi Richy! Thanks for the review. I bought this great vacuum based on your review and reputation. Quick question; What adapter or attachment do you recommend. I lost my crevice tool and just can't find any adapter that will fit the hose. I don't have the Metro Blaster and can't find the adapter on their website, the one you're referring to in a previous post. Thanks soo much.
    I'm delighted you're enjoying the PF. I will link below for you to the MetroVac accessory page. The crevice tool is listed there, but I don't see the adapter. I think I called them last time and found it that way. I don't believe the adapter is listed on their site, but like the crevice tool at $4, it's not a lot of money. That way you can use ANY attachment you have from other vacs. (At least I could for my old ones)
    Vac-N-Blo | Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner

Post Thanks / Like

Finding this after a while, but nice, thanks for the review.
    2018 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R Crystal White Pearl, 2014 Ford F-150 FX4 - Oxford White Clearcoat.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just asked about this vacuum. 7 years later and it is still rocking!! I can still give myself a "hickey" by attaching the hose to my forearm when it's running. I still highly recommend it, especially when you consider that it is a wet vac too and not only just for dry, which to me is useless.

8. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    I was just asked about this vacuum. 7 years later and it is still rocking!! I can still give myself a "hickey" by attaching the hose to my forearm when it's running. I still highly recommend it, especially when you consider that it is a wet vac too and not only just for dry, which to me is useless.
    Ok, now we all know why you like this vacuum SO much Richy............... "No, I swear honey! it was the VAC!!"
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

10. Likes richy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had received a "like" for this thread today. The timing is good since I still own the vacuum and am still blown away by it. Having said that I had to replace the hose due to it cracking (it is stored in my garage in the winters which is not heated). The good news is that the prices for parts from Powrflite are VERY reasonable. I think I paid just around $20 for the hose which comes with the snap-on connector. I also replaced the casters on it as well....you can't buy just one.

Bottom line: after nearly a decade, I still very highly recommend this wet/dry vac!!

12. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    I had received a "like" for this thread today. The timing is good since I still own the vacuum and am still blown away by it. Having said that I had to replace the hose due to it cracking (it is stored in my garage in the winters which is not heated). The good news is that the prices for parts from Powrflite are VERY reasonable. I think I paid just around $20 for the hose which comes with the snap-on connector. I also replaced the casters on it as well....you can't buy just one.

Bottom line: after nearly a decade, I still very highly recommend this wet/dry vac!!
    Legend, the follow up after the test of time is the real review.

Appreciate it.

14. Thanks richy thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123