autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Inside Out Auto Spa - Detailers Pro Dual Action Odor Elimination Review

Product:

Detailers Pro Dual Action Odor Eliminator. Net Wt. 5oz (142 g) $7.99/EA
    Detailers Pro Series Dual Action Odor Eliminator removes odors from car interiors and small spaces two ways! The dual action dispenser releases odor neutralizer in bursts, or the release valve can be fully depressed and locked in place to work as a complete release fogger . Detailers Pro Series Dual Action Odor Eliminator contains an odor neutralizing agent to completely eliminate odors, not cover them up. It leaves behind a fresh, clean fragrance. Detailers Pro Series Dual Action Odor Eliminator eliminates odors caused by smoke, mildew, food, stale air, and more. One can treats up to 6,000 sq. ft.

Scents:

Just Detailed, French Vanilla, Cinnamon Stick, Tropical Breeze, Cool Mint Chocolate

Directions:

Quick Burst Air Freshener - Press the release valve lightly and spray Detailers Pro Series Dual Action Odor Eliminator in a sweeping motion in the air. Avoid directly spraying glass.

Complete Release Fogger - Place Detailers Pro Series Dual Action Odor Eliminator on a flat surface in your vehicle or in a room. Press the release valve down completely until it locks. Leave the space and close the door and/or windows. Do not re-enter the room for two hours . Allow the space to ventilate for 30 minutes before re-entering.

Meets U.S. VOC Requirements

First Impressions:

I opened up my Autogeek box and to my surprise I received all 5 scents. Awesome! I immediately began to pop the top off each one to smell them.

Just Detailed - Smells like a fresh stick deodorant or body wash. Very clean, linen style scent.

French Vanilla - Smells like a vanilla candle. Has a subtle wax hint to it. Not overly powerful.

Cinnamon Stick - Smells like potpourri. Very strong, demanding scent. Think, snorting powdered cinnamon.

Tropical Breeze - I'll take a peach long island please! Smells fruity and delicious. Hints of peach, pineapple, mango. Similar to eating Starburst candy.

Cool Mint Chocolate - Smells like the biggest bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream you can imagine. Instantly makes me hungry for ice cream. Very minty with the perfect hint of chocolate.

Directly after smelling all 5 scents I went ahead with the Just Detailed and sprayed some into my car with the sweeping motion. The tabs on the cans are very easy to use. Simply pull the top off, and with your pointer finger slightly press down and out it goes. The spray shoots roughly 2 feet out of the can at about 2-5 inches wide. I sprayed for 5 seconds. I did not spray towards windows. I then waited 12 hours before returning to my car. Once returned, it still smelled as if I had just sprayed it. I drove 10 miles to work. Waited another 8 hours and the scent was slightly still in the car. I drove home with my front driver side window rolled down. Once I was home, I rolled up my window and came back out 2 hours later. The smell was completely gone.

I would imagine since I only sprayed a slight amount that it wouldn't be enough to last any longer than it did. I plan on using the fogger setting in my basement.

Pros:
    - Excellent smelling
    - Very easy to use
    - Relatively inexpensive at $7.99/can considering it covers up to 6,000 sq. ft.

Cons:
    - My only concern is the allergen aspect. I have very minimal (if any) allergies and every time I smell these I sneeze once or twice and then i'm good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Morning bump since I posted this kind of late .

Pfix beat me to it with his great review but here's mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inside Out Auto Spa - Detailers Pro Dual Action Odor Elimination Review

Update: 10 days after initial spraying.. The 'just detailed' scent is long gone
    but my car does not have any sort of odor to it at all.

This past week a 1/2" copper line busted and my basement is now fully gutted due to roughly 40 gallons of water underneath all the flooring. The smell was disgusting as you can imagine, musty, moldy. Bad news.. I let the Tropical Breeze go on full fogger last night and it smells absolutely amazing now. More to come later on.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice. Can't wait to see the results on your basement. Sorry about your luck. The car I just bought smells like a dog groomer works out of it. I am going to order some of these to try out on it.
    The "artist" formerly known as M.P. Cobra Fan.

Bonita Detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we neeed more reviews about this product!
    A black 1990 Skyline GTR get a complete restoration : winner of AG' show and shine in 2010
    Facebook ; WaxxonSpa |||| website ; www.waxxon.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am interested in this product......but only 10 days of scent isn't sufficient enough.