autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

New DP Max wax Vs. Old DP max wax.

I must have bought at least 4 jar of DP Max wax, I know this product by heart, I know how it perform and such.

Not long ago, I got the chance to try out the new version and YES IT'S TRUE. MAX REALLY TWEAKED THE OLD FORMULA!!

Smell: the same, remind me souveran which I love

Application: It's even more buttery than the old formula, I swear it spread just like souveran !! That's a big win here.

Wipe-off: Just like souveran.. SUPER EASY if applied thin.

Look: pretty much the same as it always did, more a wetter look than a glassy or metallic look.

Conclusion: This wax not only smell like souveran but it now feel,spread and wipe-off like souveran. I haven't done any durability testing but I just hope this wax keep lasting 3 months like it does with the old one.

A in my book!
    A black 1990 Skyline GTR get a complete restoration : winner of AG' show and shine in 2010
    Facebook ; WaxxonSpa |||| website ; www.waxxon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New DP Max wax Vs. Old DP max wax.

When was it changed? I have a jar I got free for a bonus a year ago and was surprised how much I liked it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New DP Max wax Vs. Old DP max wax.

Quote Originally Posted by trencher7 View Post
    When was it changed? I have a jar I got free for a bonus a year ago and was surprised how much I liked it.
    New bottle labels and small formula tweaks were put into place right around Detailfest.

Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.