autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eagle one Nano Wax?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer Twin View Post
    Slightly off topic but I was in an area Advance Auto the other day and bought a bottle of Eagle One Wax-As-U-Dry for $0.98. Thought for a buck it couldn't be too bad! This seems to be a good time of year to find otc products on clearance.
    "That's a Low price!" Sorry, hated that ad, but seemed to fit here...LOL

I use the stuff a lot during the summer on my truck, not as good a UQW, IMHO.

Love the smell of it.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy had been using Nano wax on all 3 of his classic cars, 2 of which are black and they always look great. He swears by it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer Twin View Post
    Slightly off topic but I was in an area Advance Auto the other day and bought a bottle of Eagle One Wax-As-U-Dry for $0.98. Thought for a buck it couldn't be too bad! This seems to be a good time of year to find otc products on clearance.
    Yeah I ran across 12 bottles the other day. They cam home with me. I have found some good deals like on towels, interior cleaner and got a wool mit for .98 the other day also.

Post Thanks / Like

I used it on the Bus I was working on today - on the black strips that had left over residue on them..... cleans it of and shines it up good. Still curious if the 6 month protection would qualify it as a sealant?!??!?!
    Bates Detailing
    Auto * RV * Bus * Boat * Aircraft * UFOs
    http://www.batesdetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

I may have to try this if I come across some cheap. I loooove Eagle Ones all wheel and tire cleaner. I buy it at Walmart all the time and have to keep several bottles in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

I currently use the Eagle One Nano sealant on everything. I think it works pretty good. I got the bottle for free from a buddy, so I'm just trying to use it up...but I've had no complaints about it so far. I actually find it to apply really well, and it comes off pretty easily. Try it out!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josh@BR View Post
    I may have to try this if I come across some cheap. I loooove Eagle Ones all wheel and tire cleaner. I buy it at Walmart all the time and have to keep several bottles in stock.
    The only issues I had with the original formula was it would leave light holograms on black cars...... then again I may have been in a rush and did large sections at a time quickly. I may do some tests spots and post on here later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher1129 View Post
    I currently use the Eagle One Nano sealant on everything. I think it works pretty good. I got the bottle for free from a buddy, so I'm just trying to use it up...but I've had no complaints about it so far. I actually find it to apply really well, and it comes off pretty easily. Try it out!
    I plan on 3 stepping my work truck soon....... may toss that on it or this 6 month protection to see how it reacts and the quality..... maybe even try applying it with my cyclo - don't know yet..... we'll see what happens.
    Bates Detailing
    Auto * RV * Bus * Boat * Aircraft * UFOs
    http://www.batesdetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B&B Tennessee View Post
    I plan on 3 stepping my work truck soon....... may toss that on it or this 6 month protection to see how it reacts and the quality..... maybe even try applying it with my cyclo - don't know yet..... we'll see what happens.
    Yeah, I personally like the stuff. I've yet to use the highly respected sealants off autogeek. I've just got too much "other" sealants and products laying around to go through first. But, I find it works really well. I use it on a lot of plastic too. It has fillers in it, so it makes the gauge lenses, headlights, or any other shiny plastic look real good.

They call it a nano wax...but if you read the back they say it's a sealant. Kinda makes me wonder if they even know what the hell they made, haha. I assume it's a hybrid. Cause that would explain it's ease of use when it comes to wiping off. Think the wax helps out there a bit.

Strangely enough, they don't specify any particular way to remove it. I know a lot of sealants have to sit for a while. I usually wait 20-30 minutes then take it off. Whether that helps or not...I'm not sure. I did notice it comes off easier if I wait though. I've had it on my car for about 2 months now. It's held up pretty good. I noticed that wiping snow off the paint got real easy the past couple weeks, ha. Slides right off! Must be a good sign right??

9. Thanks walt thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yes eagle one nano is very good .i did my car with it and it looks like a piece of glass . about the 6 months i dont think so . what ever spray wax i use i usually do it once a month. also eo wipe and shine is also very good as is tw ice spray wax and seal and shine.you dont have to spend a lot of money or spend a lot of time to have a sharp looking car.my car sits outside 24/7 and its 15 years old .

Post Thanks / Like

Man....Eagle One Nanowax was like the best product you could by at the local Walmart for years. I too was very fond of the original formula, applied it often. Probably more than I actually needed to. It was just such a joy to buff of. So easy. So slick.

Completely forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder! May have to try the latest version sometime soon.
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast