autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer

Thanks to snowking724 I received a sample of DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer today.

Another hit for the DP line of products and another hidden gem. The DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer seems to me to be more like a spray wax then just a QD. Lets just call it a Super QD. I can't quite put my finger on the scent but it is a very pleasant clean sent. As a matter of fact I think it has the best scent out of all of my detailing supplies next to Souveran Paste Wax. I tested it on a lightly dusty finish, it did a wonderful job at removing the dust and some finger prints that I added. It also felt very slick under the Cobra Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel. It was totally streak free even when I purposely applied a heavy coat. This I was very happy with after the troubles I had PB Quick Detailer Plus streaking. It leaves a very slick and freshly waxed look to the finish. The big bonus is that right now its on sale for $14.99 for a 32oz bottle.

I now think that between this and the quick detailer I made from the DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss that I can stop looking for the perfect quick detailer (I'm sort of a quick detailer junky and have tried all the top brands). This is definitely a product that I will be adding to my detailing supplies and will be using quite often. I just wish I could have got it during the DP BOGO a few weeks ago

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DP Final Gloss Quick Detailer

Meghan has always been a huge fan of DP Final Gloss.
    '03 Corvette Z06