autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Carrand Microfiber Max Suds-N-Scrub Body Wash Mitt

So I got this mitt about a year ago and have used it on 98% of my washes, so I figured I'd give a review.

BACKGROUND AND DESCRIPTION

I bought it at Advanced Auto Parts for about $5. It's yellow chenille on one side, and a grey mesh on the other. It's like the mesh on a pair of Shox, but softer. There is also a liner on the inside. It's not water proof, but it's still a nice touch. It is hard to put your hand in it if your hand is wet and the mitt is dry, but just stick it in the bucket and it's a good slip. The elastic cuff is the right strength, as it doesn't fall off but it's not cutting off circulation. Very easy to turn your hand inside it, as there is no thumb socket.

PERFORMANCE
    I find that it holds a good amount of water, enough to easily do all the windows on my Saturn Aura, but you should be dunking it to let the grit out of the mitt anyway. I always do use a Grit Guard and run the fingers over the guard. The yellow color shows the blackish grit and dirt, but a couple runs over the GG and it's make to perfect. I love having the mesh on the back, so you don't have to keep changing between a bug scrubber and your wash mitt. It doesn't take many srubs either, and when used with combination with a de-bugger, it's a quick clean.

CONCLUSION
    I haven't used many mitts in my life, but this mitt is my go to mitt and will be for a long time. For being used over a year, it's holding up very well. No signs of wear and tear. It's even been washed in Tide a time or two, and no signs of problems. I would recommend this mitt to anyone shopping for a mitt, and I ask AG to carry it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carrand Microfiber Max Suds-N-Scrub Body Wash Mitt-carrand-jpg  
    Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugdug View Post
    Anyways, a customer with a hummer asked me if there was a surcharge for his hummer. I said yes, it's an SUV. He said quote "well it's an H3, so it's not really an suv".......