autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review - CarPro DarkSide

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Great review as always.
    Does YouTube pay more if the video is lenghty?
    You seem like you know it all so you can figure it out.

2. Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    Yeah, PERL is one of few dressings compatible with Michelin.
    I respectfully disagree. Get a hold of a typical cursed Michelin tire [which seems to be about 90% of them] and they absolutely laugh at Carpro Perl. You’ll be lucky if it lasts 3 days.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be getting Michelins as my new tires. I don’t want those kind of issues
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    You seem like you know it all so you can figure it out.

Thanks for reminding me of the Snake story. After biting me I now know better than to ever extend a olive branch your way again.

A man started to climb a high, steep mountain when a snake asked the man to carry him along. “But you’re a snake,” the man said. The snake smiled. “Don’t worry. I won’t bite you.” After days of arduous climbing, the man reached the mountain summit, whereupon the poisonous snake bit him. As he lay dying, the man cried out, “You said you wouldn’t bite me!” His reptilian hitchhiker looked at him and said, “Ha! You knew I was a snake when you picked me up.”

You definitely have me beat at self promotion, but I certainly know more then you'll ever know concerning car detailing.
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

6. Likes Eldorado2k, PNWSam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    That’s exactly where my Q2 sits. I don’t have much left in the bottle. But it’s on the verge of being trashed.
    Ha ha, same!!

I initially loved Q2 Tire, I liked the look and liked the longevity. But then I started to put two and two together and realized it was slinging all over my paint. The final straw was brushing against a tire accidentally one day in a very expensive pair jeans........was not a happy moment to say the least. Q2 went to the back of the cabinet after that, and I made the switch to water-based dressings. Turned out for the best because I love dressing tires, and because water-based dressings don't last as long, it meant I could reapply more often. Win win!

8. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reminding me of the Snake story. After biting me I now know better than to ever extend a olive branch your way again.

A man started to climb a high, steep mountain when a snake asked the man to carry him along. “But you’re a snake,” the man said. The snake smiled. “Don’t worry. I won’t bite you.” After days of arduous climbing, the man reached the mountain summit, whereupon the poisonous snake bit him. As he lay dying, the man cried out, “You said you wouldn’t bite me!” His reptilian hitchhiker looked at him and said, “Ha! You knew I was a snake when you picked me up.”

You definitely have me beat at self promotion, but I certainly know more then you'll ever know concerning car detailing.
    I’m not missing out anything from you nor would I ever accept an olive branch from you.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel better. I have yet to see you post or provide anything useful to this community. Now that you’re on my ignore list I never will.

Getting mad because Mike P deleted your post Review - CarPro DarkSide

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    Ha ha, same!!

I initially loved Q2 Tire, I liked the look and liked the longevity. But then I started to put two and two together and realized it was slinging all over my paint. The final straw was brushing against a tire accidentally one day in a very expensive pair jeans........was not a happy moment to say the least. Q2 went to the back of the cabinet after that, and I made the switch to water-based dressings. Turned out for the best because I love dressing tires, and because water-based dressings don't last as long, it meant I could reapply more often. Win win!
    I know what you mean. Q2 was ok at best but there are so many better options for tires.

10. Likes opie, DFB liked this post
    Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know you from adam or anyone else here to be frank....but thats very cocky of you to say.

Im not saying you dont have those skills, but why not be humble instead? Alot more respect will be gained that way.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

12. Likes The Guz, dwaleke liked this post
    Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post

Im not saying you dont have those skills, but why not be humble instead? Alot more respect will be gained that way.
    He was humble in his 1st post when he gave the following compliment… That was the olive branch.

Great review as always.
    …Some people might pick a side and declare someone a jerk and that’s ok if you feel that way, but we’re all adults who should be mature enough to not let a few words make us hate someone forever.

People need to have thicker skin than that. It’s good to be respectful, but that doesn’t mean you should fall apart if you happen to be the brunt of a joke 1 day. Letting things roll off your shoulder and not letting it get to you gains respect as well. 1 post isn’t the end of the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    He was humble in his 1st post when he gave the following compliment… That was the olive branch.

…Some people might pick a side and declare someone a jerk and that’s ok if you feel that way, but we’re all adults who should be mature enough to not let a few words make us hate someone forever.

People need to have thicker skin than that. It’s good to be respectful, but that doesn’t mean you should fall apart if you happen to be the brunt of a joke 1 day. Letting things roll off your shoulder and not letting it get to you gains respect as well. 1 post isn’t the end of the world.
    Ahh gotcha, i took it as he was being a smart ass, with the question of video length. Oh well, i say ya gotta have feelings to hurt lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post

I would never have seen your post if opie did not quote it. I forgot you have been on my ignore list as well for a long time. I’ll keep my mouth zipped on flash from this point forward.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast