autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phoenix EOD Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    You may not believe it but the only chemist is the one that designed the product. We all like to play chemist but we are only the end user. Trust the science just like you do with Frothe.
    I would if they gave me some science to trust. I only have what Ivan tell me. I like him as a spokesman but don’t consider his word proof

As for Frothe I feel Larry has given a good amount of his science behind it but again his word not proof.

I trust it because of my experience. Not what he or the internet told me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys you are starting to sound like Fauci lol "I am science"

3. Thanks DUBL0WS6 thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    I would if they gave me some science to trust. I only have what Ivan tell me. I like him as a spokesman but don’t consider his word proof

As for Frothe I feel Larry has given a good amount of his science behind it but again his word not proof.

I trust it because of my experience. Not what he or the internet told me.

Got it. Well you know what you have to do and that is try it out. You will be surprised how well it works and yes it also does foam. You missed the 30% off BF sales.

Post Thanks / Like

Phoenix EOD Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Got it. Well you know what you have to do and that is try it out. You will be surprised how well it works and yes it also does foam. You missed the 30% off BF sales.

Yeah I’ll definitely give it a go. Nothing wrong withYvan but he seems to become a spokesperson for hire. Great job for him to have but now I take his reviews, recommendations with a grain of salt as he gets paid to do that.

I’m sure 914,isn’t zwitterionic based on some test video’s I’ve seen and it works great. My favorite rinseless so far. I just didn’t like he felt the need to justify it.

Only reason it made my list was YOUR review. If you put it in third place I trust your opinion is your own.

Got absolute to play with and some ONR as I’ve never tried it. It will probably be my next one.

6. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah I’ll definitely give it a go. Nothing wrong withYvan but he seems to become a spokesperson for hire. Great job for him to have but now I take his reviews, recommendations with a grain of salt as he gets paid to do that.

I’m sure 914,isn’t zwitterionic based on some test video’s I’ve seen and it works great. My favorite rinseless so far. I just didn’t like he felt the need to justify it.

Only reason it made my list was YOUR review. If you put it in third place I trust your opinion is your own.

Got absolute to play with and some ONR as I’ve never tried it. It will probably be my next one.

Whenever you are ready to order then hit me up. You can use my 10% off discount code to order from their site.

Absolute and ONR are both good.

8. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who is being paid by a manufacturer is to be taken with a bit of skepticism. At least we know that MP and Yvan are paid spokespeople. I've been around long enough to know that people who constantly hyped products on forums or youtube weren't always being completely honest. Some of those people are now nowhere to be found. They can't keep the act up forever.

10. Likes CleanIT liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123