autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Ultima Waterless wash plus.... How did I ever forget about this product?

I customary would show clients on how to take care of their vehicles after I worked on them. I was at a clients house and we did a rinseless wash together on a vehicle I coated previously. ECH20 is my product of choice for silica based coatings. After we were done... He asked me about a product for his vintage car (1985 Lamborghini Jalpa) that was in his garage. This vehicle has been hand waxed all its life and the client told me he enjoys doing it every 6 months. He finds it relaxing. He said it is one of the few moment in his life that he gets to work with his hands. LOL

I didnt want to use a silica based product for this since it might changed his future experience. I had half a bottle of Ultima Waterless wash plus tucked away that I forgot I had. I took it out and used it on the Jalpa. All I have to say is "WOW". The gloss it gave after we were done was insane. His wife came to the garage after we were done. She looked at the car and said " I didnt know you guys were going to wax it today. It looks so much better". We both stood there and looked at each other and laughed.

I totally forgot how great this product is. I think I will fold this in to all non coated vehicles maintenance wash routine from now on.

Sorry... I dont have any pictures. The client is very private and he preferred not to have pictures taken of his vehicles.

2. Thanks fly07sti thanked for this post
    Likes bob m, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultima Waterless wash plus.... How did I ever forget about this product?

I have been using the UWW for a few years and I think it does a superb job. Yeah, it may not be as popular as some others, but I don't have a reason to look elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultima Waterless wash plus.... How did I ever forget about this product?

UWW was the first Waterless I used.
    It was good... smelled like melon soda, which was... okay.

Wolfgang UWW was the second one I got and smells like cherries/fruit punch.
    TBH, I think Wolfgang performs better while wiping down; slicker and i'm guessing the 'gloss enhancers' is one part of it.
    It works REALLY good as a clay lube for sure.

I haven't used ONR (blue), and now can't get the older one due to newer formula update with the new 'enhanced protection' in the new formula.