autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

HYDROINTERIOR CERAMIC INTERIOR QUICK DETAILER

Anyone have experience with this product?

Very curious how a "ceramic" quick detailer on interior would work?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: HYDROINTERIOR CERAMIC INTERIOR QUICK DETAILER

No experience but $25 for a 16 0z bottle of interior detailer is egregious pricing no matter what it contains. Leave it to CG to over price, over hype and under deliver consistently.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got the E-mail from CG too. Looked it over. Not really interested in the product.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Ive got about $15 of interest in the product for boat vinyl seats, but not $25 and def not $35.... maybe if it hits amazon....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dennis b View Post
    No experience but $25 for a 16 0z bottle of interior detailer is egregious pricing no matter what it contains. Leave it to CG to over price, over hype and under deliver consistently.
    The uninformed will buy the hype.

6. Thanks walt thanked for this post
    Likes dennis b liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Except the v twins the few CG products i have bought i have liked. Their soaps have all performed well. The rubber matt cleaner and protectant is good. Vo7 is nice for a beadmaker type product.

So no real hate on their part and to be honest the send me WAY less emails than AG not that I mind either.

During the pandemic the sent me a $20 coupon with no strings attached. Maybe to boost sales or something but no one else sent me nothing for free.

Everywhere i look also their other Hydro products get great reviews. Not just by fanboys either.

Not that it will be long but Chemical guys has never really jumped on the hype wagon. Didn’t really push Ceramics till their hydro line and that was way after initial hype. They haven’t touched Graphene.

And lastly their prices on most other products seem to be in line or sometimes better than most.

I do agree that $25 for any kinda interior QD is alot. If this were to las say 3-6 months and it were actually dust repelling would be more than worth it.

Sorry guys for the rant but sometimes people just blanketly dont like a brand for reason just don’t seem reasonable.

I believe this like Adams gets a unfair wrap due to their “fans”.

Before Adams sale i looked at Adams and Griots as similar company and both had their strengths in products.

But because of Adams “fans” and their forum for their products the seem to catch shade. I love griots but right now, for me, their LSP’s can’t hold a candle to Adam’s offerings.

Again not hyping any of these companies but if you don’t like a company because gimicky labels and excitable fans you may miss out on some great products.

This is not directed towards anyone in particular and If you do have a particular reason why you don’t like one of those brands good on you.

I felt that way about PBMG when I first got into hobby detailing. Figured with all the house brands the were just all selling same stuff under different brands to capture more market share.

I wouldn’t touch PBL, Mckees (when they were with PBMG) Blackfire Wolfgang......

If I wasn’t open to reviews and opened up to trying them I would have never found some Faves like BF Wax remover, PBL V&L coat, Mckee’s N914 and Coating prep soap, Wolfgang Uber and so many more.

I bought Adams graphene spray coating to basically debunk graphene and Adams in general for me but it’s actually been an amazing LSP.

This brand of Marketing for different products from same parent company is used alot. I found that all their formulas are not the same.

So if skeptical just try it before bashing it.

Rant over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes oneheadlite, Desertnate liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ive got no issue with the products I have tried from chemical guys. Usually they are reasonably if not under priced for what they are imho. Hopefully this one will drop in price soon, i do want to try it.

10. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow, I knew this was a CG product after reading the thread title. CG's soaps are good, and P40 is a decent product (although I like Ethos Defy a lot better now). I wonder how long it will be before Mastersons comes out with something similar.