autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Turtle Wax Hybrid Flex Graphene vs 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Ok, title says it almost all. Any real world differences for those who have tried both?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Turtle Wax Hybrid Flex Graphene vs 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

You got me excited, was thinking this thread had the comparison.

3. Likes dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    You got me excited, was thinking this thread had the comparison.
    Sorry about that. I thought I put a question mark in the title to alleviate that issue.

Post Thanks / Like

I applied the 303 spray graphene 2x's before winter set in last year and after 3 months it was still going strong. I did a Griots Garage foaming surface prep and it didn't seem to hurt the beading one bit (could've been my base TAC system power plus Sio2 paint coating thoughTurtle Wax Hybrid Flex Graphene vs 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating) Anywho I then applied the TWHS Pro Flex wax and I have to say i had removal issues, something i did NOT have with 303. Last weekend I applied the TWHS Pro Flex wax as a spray on, wipe off and it was easier to dry to apply but the sprayer would get clogged up on me.

Not saying the sprayer issues are an issue for everyone but it was for me and when combined with the removal issues I'll be moving on and away from this product. The remaining product will be used on my rims as a spray on, rinse off product. For my money, the TWHS Wet Wax is a much better product and is half the price. Might not have the durability but because it's so easy to use and produces great GLOSS, give it a tryTurtle Wax Hybrid Flex Graphene vs 303 Graphene Nano Spray CoatingTurtle Wax Hybrid Flex Graphene vs 303 Graphene Nano Spray CoatingTurtle Wax Hybrid Flex Graphene vs 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

For durability, gloss and ease of use, its 303 spray graphene for meTurtle Wax Hybrid Flex Graphene vs 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Likes Corfiot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have both products and used Flex wax on my wife's BMW and 303 on my Stinger. 303 wins in beading and Gloss. The cars haven't been washed recently to test durability, but so far 303 is ahead. The 303 made the Stinger glow, while flex wax slightly darkened the paint, but didn't make it pop.

The application process also went to 303. With flex wax I had to use a damp cloth to wipe off then follow up with a dry one, but with 303 it was a simple wipe off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

8. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. Ok, I'll throw this one in the mix - GG Ceramic 3 in 1 wax stack up?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm puzzled at how effective the graphene portion is when part of it is trapped in the applicator and part is removed by the towel. One would assume on removal that you are removing the carrier agent haze and not the protective element but a portion of the graphene is removed as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    Thanks guys. Ok, I'll throw this one in the mix - GG Ceramic 3 in 1 wax stack up?
    My personal thoughts on these spray sio2/graphene sealants is the other ingredients doing heavy lifting. When researching sio2 content of these products excluding some high dollar ones.... thechighest content was 10%. That was Shine Supply Clutch.

Most vendors dont “know” the sio2 percentage or will tell you it’s a “trade secret”. My guess is less than 3%.

The beading from most of these products just as people say of graphene.... hype. Just enough to use buzz words like Sio2 and Ceramic.

Not knocking them as their are some great ones out their (for the money i’d be in the Griots Ceramic 3-1).

For a coating to do what it do’s it has a high content of Silica. Coating lites 10-30% at least. Doubt 5% is making a difference in protection. Gloss to me looks like a sealant.

But back to the story.... alot of reputable folks sing the praises of the 303. Sure it’s great stuff. The TW graphene stuff seems to get mixed review.

Agree with [mention]Klasse Act [/mention] on the TW Wet wax. Nice product as a drying aid. Good gloss and easy application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks bob m thanked for this post
    Likes dwaleke, DUBL0WS6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    I know MadMerc had it on his DD through the winter and it made it through. I have the product as well and its very easy to use, GREAT results and competitively priced.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

14. Thanks bob m thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't tried the 303 version, but I can say that the Turtle Wax Graphene prefers (In My Experience) shade and cooler temps. I did two coats over 24 hours and I sprayed it on an applicator pad. I worked it into the surface over a small area and wiped it off before it hazed (flashed/dried). Then I buffed with a plush MF. Being damp(ish), there was a slight touch of grabbiness at first, but after that first pass with the MF, flipping the towel solved the issue and it removed without any further problems.

If I had let it flash/haze, or if it had been a warmer day (It was in the low 60's) I might have had to use the damp, wrung out microfiber trick suggested by Turtle Wax, but as thing were I didn't need to.

If you saw my post about it, you will know that I was blown away by the gloss and slickness right away, 24 hours later it was even more impressive. Durability is yet to be seen, but if it's ONLY as good as the Hybrid Ceramic Spray (which lasted 7 months without being maintained or even washed) then I will REALLY be impressed.

If I think about it, I might try the 303 on my MIL's car.
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual

16. Thanks bob m thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast