autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Meguairs Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax | First Impressions & Quick Demonstration

Hey Guys,

I used Meguairs Hybrid Ceramic Wax for the first time on a full car to test it out and I wanted to share my first impressions with you guys.

I used the product on a rental vehicle that gets severely neglected. This vehicle had no prior protective coating on it and I did not do any surface prep.

As you can see in the video, there was no beading of water whatsoever before application.

The application process was very easy and will only get easier after the initial base layer is applied.

Overall, I am very happy with the product and I can't wait to see how it holds up over time.

Please let me know if you guys have any other application tips and feel free to show me what kind of results you got by using this wax.

Thanks you for checking out my post.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meguairs Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax | First Impressions & Quick Demonstration

I've also had positive experiences with this product. I've found it makes a very effective topper for existing ceramic coatings and due to its ease of use, relatively low price, and widespread availability I've switched to using it as my main coating maintenance topper. It bonds very well to my six year old coating (Modesta BC-05) and produces water behavior that is almost as good as when the coating was first applied. My daily driver car has numerous rock chips from over 150,000 miles of highway driving and some of them are all the way to the bare metal. I plan on getting the rock chips fixed in a few years and Megs HCW has been phenomenal at keeping the rust at bay.