I am lucky to be provided some products to try out, and in turn I want to share my thoughts on WG PROFI Ceramic Booster. Information about the product can be found in the product page:

Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Booster

Description:
Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Booster brings your ceramic coating to a new level. Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Booster increases shine and slickness while boosting an insane amount of hydrophobic properties. Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Booster boosts those existing hydrophobic properties from previously applied coatings. Made to work with Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Coating, Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Booster will increase enhancing properties.

Price: $29.99

I don’t currently have a coated vehicle to test on, so I applied to my X5M which is wearing a ceramic wax as an LSP. The LSP is over a month old and still doing quite well, but it’s never a bad time to try a booster.

The product smells nice, maybe like bubble gum or watermelon (watermelon bubble gum!?). It’s a cloudy gray color. Pretty typical.

Application:
It’s the consistency of water with perhaps a bit of honey in it. Watery, but slight thickness and able to stick to the surface pretty well. Convenient for application.

Spray on, spread, buff off. Unlike many ceramic spray sealants, this product can be applied light or heavy and as long as it is spread well and given a decent buff, I found no issues with streaking. This is just how a booster should be in my opinion.

I should note that I have many experiences using BF Coating Booster, which I like a lot because it’s insanely easy to apply. Compared to BF, this WG Booster is thicker, doesn’t smell as over-bearing, and although it’s clearly more substantial, it seems equally as easy to apply without streaking. Pretty impressive.

The product is fairly slick, but like most ceramic sprays, it’s not BM or Need for Bead slick. That’s ok though. It’s still fun to touch and the finish looks like a layer of glass is put on the paint.

Action shots below.

Spray:

After spreading most the product has disappeared

One last buff and a shiny surface:

Again, spray:

Spread:

Final buff:

Beauty shots:

Final Thoughts:
Well, the paint looks glossy. Similar to the WG PROFI QD, it certainly adds a glassy element to the existing shine of the ceramic wax.

Slickness is adequate. Application is a step above typical spray sealants in terms of ease of use and forgiveness. Yet it seems more substantial than my other Booster of choice. One could argue that it’s ‘best of both worlds’ depending on how durable it turns out to be.

I would certainly recommend this to anyone who is looking to touch their coated paint, but that doesn’t want too altered of a look or behavior. It seems less sealant than typical spray sealants. And given the easy application, it can possibly promote reduced swirling over many applications. Something that’s obviously a plus for long term coatings.

For anyone with WG PROFI coating, or any of the newer PBMG coatings for that matter, I would think this booster is a no-brainer, as PBMG always does a good job keeping synergy within the family of products.

I’ll try to get some beading pics if it ever rains again in SW PA. Until then, stay healthy!