autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray Review

This is a short review of the new Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray. PBMG was kind enough to send me a bottle on my last order for review and I have had the opportunity to try it on several coated and non-coated cars.

Product Description:

Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray is a ceramic detail spray capable of removing light surface contamination while also adding a layer of protection. Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray is a non-streak formula and is in an easy-to-use form. Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray works in tandem with Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Paint Coating and will extend the life your coating. Plus, Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray boosts shine and gloss!

Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray is made to work with Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Paint Coating. Whether used together or alone, Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray will work to help extend the life of your coating and in turn, keep your car looking better longer.

DIRECTIONS:
    *Use out of direct sunlight, on a cool surface.*
    -Spray onto the surface.
    -Wipe off using clean microfiber towels.
    -Buff off excess with a separate, clean microfiber towel after initial wipe.
    -Work in a 3ft x 3ft section.

16 oz. for $29.99

Thoughts:

1. Scent: Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray has a mild fruity scent that was pleasant to work with. It was not overpowering or strong.
    2. Application: Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray applies very easily and with little to no streaking. I did notice that my towel tended to get saturated as I worked around the cars. This required less product but also increased the potential for streaks. I ended up using a second micro fiber towel to make things easier. Application was done in a warm and very humid environment which was a great test for any streaking issues.
    3. Gloss-Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray definitely added significant gloss to the surface. I used it on both black and white cars and the gloss increase was very noticeable.
    4. Slickness-This was the one area that I was disappointed with Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray. I did not notice a huge increase in slickness on the surface compared to many other ceramic sprays. Since Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray was not as slick it did not make the user experience as great. There are certainly other detailing products on the market that left a significantly slicker feel to the paint surface.
    5. Conclusion: Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray is a nice ceramic detail spray for someone looking to add protection to a non-coated car or to boost protection on a car that is already ceramic coated. The price point is slightly higher compared to many other different offerings from Griots, Turtle Wax, etc. It seems to be a great option for a user who is looking to stay within the Wolfgang product line for compatibility with their other ceramic products.

Results:

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Thanks Desertnate, oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray Review

Nice review. I had a little bit of streaking until the second wipe with a dry towel, but not sure that counts as streaking.

I didn’t notice any positive or negative aspects of slickness.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang PROFI Ceramic Detail Spray Review

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Nice review. I had a little bit of streaking until the second wipe with a dry towel, but not sure that counts as streaking.

I didn’t notice any positive or negative aspects of slickness.
    Definitely not the "slickess" ceramic spray I have used. I guess after using DP Need for Bead you get spoiled.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing