autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Uber All-in-one disappointment.

I am vested in Wolfgang Uber 3.0 compound, polish, and paint sealant. Great products that I have had 100% success with and I was excited when I bought this. It's Wolfgang so it has to be good right? Wrong. I tried using Lake Country CCS and Hydro-tech pads with my Flex 3401 to remove swirls on a paint finish in one step to save time. The product dusts up, and does not even have the "cut" of Wolfgang Uber polish. I was expecting at least that small amount of cut. It didn't do anything to correct the paint even after 12 passes on one area. The directions state let it dry to a haze and wipe off. Well, it's not easily removable. The Wolfgang Uber Compound removes easier than this stuff. Perhaps I had a bad bottle of product (which I doubt), but save your money and buy something else like BF One Step (Mike Phillips recommended) which I am going to try next.
    Owner/Operator Auto Massage LLC - www.automassagellc.com
    Custom painter and commissioned artist - www.spikedairstudio.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Uber All-in-one disappointment.

Hey Mike, I know your disappointed but, keep hustling and just move on from this bad experience with this product. At some point we all have letdowns, don’t let a bad product change your positive attitude. Keep hustling bro
    My goal in life is to love God, family and myself. To love others and treat others right.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey Mike View Post

but save your money and buy something else like BF One Step (Mike Phillips recommended) which I am going to try next.
    The Wolfgang dedicated compound and polishes are top notch. I use them myself.

PM me your shipping address and I'll send you some BF One Step to make up for the disappointment.

You'll LOVE BF One Step. My go-to AIO. Superb abrasive technology. Long play time, and SUPER easy wipe-off.

Plus - incredible results.

4. Thanks Mike Hoekstra, TrustJesus thanked for this post
    Likes Mike Hoekstra, fly07sti liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Spikey Mike--You've got me worried. I have a bottle of it ready to use on a BMW. I am going to put it to work and see if I have similar issues. I'll apply with a Griot G9 and Lake Country flat pads.

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool of Mike Phillips to do this.

You will love BF One Step. It truly is a fantastic product. If you detail for money, I suggest getting a gallon when it’s on sale.
    Jim

7. Likes Mike Hoekstra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Spikey, sorry to hear about your experience with Uber AIO. I haven't used this one that I recall but I have used the BF one step and this one is a home run. Incredible AIO that flat out works. Easy to use, incredible performance, and easy wipe off. You wont believe its performance and wont be let down. I guarantee it.

9. Likes Mike Hoekstra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like their AIO either. Maybe try 1-2 quick passes on a cool surface in the shade. Just go for the chemical cleaning and sealant properties until its used up. Then stick with OneStep (an excellent AIO).

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see Mike getting treated well. This man has helped me above and beyond and is a good member, good things come to those who help others. Very cool that Mike hooked him up.
    My goal in life is to love God, family and myself. To love others and treat others right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    The Wolfgang dedicated compound and polishes are top notch. I use them myself.

PM me your shipping address and I'll send you some BF One Step to make up for the disappointment.

You'll LOVE BF One Step. My go-to AIO. Superb abrasive technology. Long play time, and SUPER easy wipe-off.

Plus - incredible results.

Thank you very kindly Mike. PM sent.
    Owner/Operator Auto Massage LLC - www.automassagellc.com
    Custom painter and commissioned artist - www.spikedairstudio.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

BF One Step will not disappoint. Got excellent results with a Rupes Big Foot and yellow foam polishing pads.

14. Likes Mike Hoekstra liked this post