This is a short review of the Detailer's Pride Poli-Coat Spray Sealant. I finally had the chance to try out this product on a maintenance wash of a 2006 Lexus RX 330 and overall was very happy with the results.

Product Description:

DP Poli-Coat Spray Sealant is formulated with a long-lasting polymer base. These polymers provide a deep and glossy shine that last you not weeks, but months. Paint sealants in general produce a deeper depth of shine than other protectants and DP Spray Sealant is no different. This product also provides a layer of hydrophobicity, meaning your car will bead water. Water beading is beneficial to keeping water from drying on your car’s surface and thus preventing water spots, especially water spots brimming with contaminant

DIRECTIONS:
1. Apply on a cool surface, out of direct sunlight.
2. Working one section at a time, spray surface to be treated with DP Poli-Coat Spray Sealant.
3. Using a clean microfiber towel, spread the product across the section in an even layer.
4. Use another clean microfiber towel to buff that section to a high shine.
5. Continue to do these steps around the entire vehicle.

Cost: 16 ounces for $17.99

Application and Thoughts:

I applied DP Poli-Coat Spray Sealant with a micro fiber towel and ultimately had to go to a "two towel" method as I was getting some minor streaking on the surface. I am not sure if this was due to the saturation of my initial application towel. DP Poli-Coat Spray Sealant applies and removes very easy. It left a fantastic gloss and the surface was very slick. I even applied to glass with no issues. For someone that is looking for a very reasonably priced spray sealant that is very easy to use with good results I would highly suggest giving DP Poli-Coat Spray Sealant a try.