autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash and Protect Review

One of the worst things about being on a lock down from the Corona virus is finding things to do. One of the good things about detailers is that we will always find things to clean up and protect. Fortunately PBMG was kind enough to send out a few of their new releases for review. This is a short review of the new Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash and Protect. This is a waterless wash spray that leaves behind some protection. I don't frequently use waterless wash products and usually either do a rinseless wash or bucket wash depending on the amount of dirt.

I decided to clean up and and try the waterless wash on my 2012 EZ Go golf cart after a winter of sitting in the garage. Since the golf cart had only a mild amount of dust and mild dirt I felt it was a perfect candidate for Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash and Protect.

Product Descrption:

Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash & Protect is an easy-to-use spray-on car wash that doesn’t require any water. With an enhanced level of hydrophobic protection, Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash & Protect provides excellent water-beading capabilities. Plus, with high levels of lubrication, there is no need to worry about marring while washing. Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash & Protect is perfect for those without water access, so no matter the circumstance, you can have a clean car!

Cost: $24.99 for 16 ounces

DIRECTIONS:
    • Apply on a cool surface, out of direct sunlight.
    • Liberally spray Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash & Protect directly onto the surface to be cleaned.
    • Using plenty of microfiber towels, wipe excess product away.
    • Change microfiber towels often to avoid cross contamination.

Application:

I applied Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash and Protect with several micro fiber towels after spraying a fair amount of the product onto various surfaces. I found the best method was to use one micro fiber for application and one for drying. As I worked my way around the golf cart my application micro fiber became more saturated which assisted in the application. Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash and Protect has a nice fruity scent and is very easy to apply and wipe off. I had no issues with streaking and was left with a nice slick surface. I decided to apply it to all surfaces including the Lexan wind screen, vinyl seats, and fiberglass body. Once applied I decided to apply some water to test the hydrophobics of the product and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of beading I got from a simple waterless product. For someone that does frequently does waterless washes and is looking for way to add some quick protection at the same time Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash and Protect would be a great candidate.

Pictures:

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Likes fly07sti, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Black Label Waterless Wash and Protect Review

Very nice Pat!

Post Thanks / Like

Great write-up, Pat. Very true about the lockdown.

LI weather has been crappy (as usual for April), but today was nice, and tomorrow the same.

I think I'll try a few things out on my equipment as well......
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

5. Thanks Pats300zx thanked for this post
    Likes Pats300zx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice write up Pat.

Most are on lockdown. Not me. I'm more busy than before.

Keep up the great work!