autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Turtle Wax Ceramic Wet Wax (Mini-Review)

I recently purchased two of the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions products (Spray Ceramic Coating and Ceramic Polish and Wax). PBMG was kind enough to include a bottle of the Ceramic Wet Wax for review. I have been pretty excited for the release of the Hybrid Solutions line. The products have been getting fantastic reviews, are extremely economical, and I have had great success with TW products (Seal and Shine and Spray Wax) in the past. Ceramic Wet Wax is meant to be applied and removed to the car while it is still wet while providing a boost in SI02 protection and water spot prevention.

Product Description:

Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax is a cleverly crafted product that is one of the most approachable waxes on the market. Get a fast, amazing shine with durable protection with just one step with the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax. Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax can be applied on a wet surface and delivers an increase of depth of color, gloss, and shine.

Directions:

*Wash car and rinse. *Shake well!
    -While exterior is wet, apply to sprays per panel.
    -Dry and shine at the same time with a clean microfiber drying towel.

Cost: $13.99 for 26 ounces

Application and Thoughts:

With the weather rather dismal this weekend here I decided to pull my 2012 Jeep Wrangler into the garage for a rinseless ONR wash. I had originally applied TW Ceramic Spray Coating to the vehicle approximately two weeks ago and wanted to try the TW Ceramic Wet Wax over the Ceramic Spray Coating.

While the car was still wet I applied one or two spritzes of the TW Ceramic Wet Wax to each panel. I removed with a Dreadnaught drying towel. The scent of the product is a fantastic mango scent and the TW Ceramic Wet Wax removed very easily. I did follow up with a regular micro fiber towel to remove any residual streaks. The streaking may of been the result of the temps being in the high 30's and any streaks were easy to remove with a simple wipe.

TW Ceramic Wet Wax left surface very slick and glossy. I can't comment on the durability or beading but the ease of use and gloss is a winner for me. I plan to switch between TW Ceramic Wet Wax and P&S Beadmaker as my drying aids. The price point, ease of use, and gloss make it a product that I will probably keep in my arsenal. I look forward to trying other products in the TW Hybrid Solutions line.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Thanks Diner, Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Likes Loach liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Turtle Wax Ceramic Wet Wax (Mini-Review)

Nicely done Pat!

I’m a big fan of this product.

Since TW designed this line for detailers, I wonder if they will be selling bulk sizes soon. I’d love to get this by the gallon.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Nicely done Pat!

Since TW designed this line for detailers, I wonder if they will be selling bulk sizes soon. I’d love to get this by the gallon.
    If they offered gallons I would definitely pick one up !!! Although I think the slickness is not as high as Beadmaker I think the durability is going to be slightly better.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Nicely done Pat!

Since TW designed this line for detailers, I wonder if they will be selling bulk sizes soon.
    I’ll go out on a limb and say it’ll never happen.. Designed for detailers? I think it was more designed for youtube influencers to use for that exact purpose. To infuence their subscribers to buy.

They produced a quality line of products but needed a sure shot way to convince their target audience to buy in.

So far their plan seems to be working. Kudos to TW for trying something that hadn’t been done before.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Ceramic Wet Wax is meant to be applied
    and removed to the car while it is still wet...
    Yet another one of those “fair weather products”
    that I also can’t rationally find any justification
    to purchase.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    If they offered gallons I would definitely pick one up !!! Although I think the slickness is not as high as Beadmaker I think the durability is going to be slightly better.
    Been tempted to give some of turtle waxes new hybrid solutions line a try with their price. Havent seen a youtube video on it. Just going by reviews here that are starting to pop up so far.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try new things on occasion, but to be honest I will not just dive into a whole new line of products based solely on price.

I have way too many products that I am completely satisfied with and work great to add any more. JMO
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

9. Likes WaxMaster1, KBsToy, Eldorado2k, Thomkirby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No pics? They really need to make this site easier to post pics on. Great job on the review though. I want to do one for the new ceramic 360 one step from mckees. I used it last night and did not like it.

Post Thanks / Like

First off, thanks for the review. Wet wax as well as the entire TW Hybrid line, has my interest. Might try all 3 this spring. fightnews, what did you not like about 360 1 step from McKees?
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought some of this a few weeks ago. I am very, very impressed with this Wet Wax. It’s my favorite product now. I have never had a paste wax or any other wax give more darkness, depth, reflection/gloss than this Wet Wax. Previously, I had said Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax was my favorite and would never buy a paste wax again and I still stick to saying I will never buy a paste wax again. But, this Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Wet Wax is the easiest, best results wax I have ever used. Turtle Wax is a reborn company. This stuff is the bomb. Just squirt a spray or 2 on each section as I dry and it’s gloss city as I dry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast