autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review - CarPro Clarify Glass Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by j.williams at perpetualradiance View Post
    A shame AP or AG doesn't have Clarify in stock yet, I really wanted to order from one of them. Right now I use 15'ish towels if I do 3 cars in a day. I think this cleaner + their towels would be worth the extra $$$. $45 a gallon sounds like a lot, but it should last a long time so it's all relative. I like low nap towels for cleaning the dash and door panels. So maybe even their glassfiber towels would be good for that. I have 6 in my cart elsewhere, a shame when my brain thinks "hummm, $10 for a glass towel isn't too bad" lol. Well 20% off too, so that makes them only $8 a piece, what a steal! Maybe I should order a dozen
    I thought the same thing not having it in stock I also don’t understand why companies like Meguiar’s doesn’t have stores stocked the same week of the SEMA show just seems like a missed opportunity.Turtle wax blew the the doors of that dated model by releasing before and stock around the SEMA show

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mgavin1985 View Post
    I thought the same thing not having it in stock I also don’t understand why companies like Meguiar’s doesn’t have stores stocked the same week of the SEMA show just seems like a missed opportunity.Turtle wax blew the the doors of that dated model by releasing before and stock around the SEMA show
    Yes, to hype a product but then have it hard or impossible to buy's kind of dumb. Hype dies down, then people forget and there are a million other products out there to get us detailers side tracked on lol. You can buy it on CarPro's web site and a few other places. But I know a lot of people are loyal and only order from AG.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, to hype a product but then have it hard or impossible to buy's kind of dumb. Hype dies down, then people forget and there are a million other products out there to get us detailers side tracked on lol. You can buy it on CarPro's web site and a few other places. But I know a lot of people are loyal and only order from AG.
    Man, this stuff is the bomb!!

5. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I don’t know whether to order the Nextzett glass cleaner or wait for this to become available
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    Now I don’t know whether to order the Nextzett glass cleaner or wait for this to become available
    Nextzett's class cleaner can't be shipped to California, I know because I tried to order it. I'm super curious about a glass cleaner that has CA restrictions. I need to get some unsuspecting person in one of the other 49 states to smuggle me in some lol.

Clarify's GOOD stuff, but the few Nexzett products I've used have been great.

8. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nextzett's class cleaner can't be shipped to California, I know because I tried to order it. I'm super curious about a glass cleaner that has CA restrictions. I need to get some unsuspecting person in one of the other 49 states to smuggle me in some lol.

Clarify's GOOD stuff, but the few Nexzett products I've used have been great.
    Nexzett it smells like a public toilet, and is not that good. I would hold out and get the carpro.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't tried the Clarify glass cleaner yet but I am sold on the Carpro glass towels. I use a waffle weave for cleaning the heavy grime and then finish up with the Carpro. It cleans steak free without any grab. I still like the Griots glass towels but the Carpro is slightly better.

11. Thanks Diner thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    I haven't tried the Clarify glass cleaner yet but I am sold on the Carpro glass towels. I use a waffle weave for cleaning the heavy grime and then finish up with the Carpro. It cleans steak free without any grab. I still like the Griots glass towels but the Carpro is slightly better.
    Carpro's glass towels are the bomb! Use it with Clarify and you have a one two punch.

If your glass is really grimy do as Uncle Davy suggested. I would use alcohol and a waffle weave towel for the first pass and then Clarify and a Carpro glass towel.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Ech2o 1st pass Clarify 2nd pass is a great combo. I've used both 2 times now and I'm really impressed. I wish CarPro stuff wasn't so pricey. But then again I need to remember before I discovered detailing I always managed to find something pricey to blow my money on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12