This is a quick review of Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer. A bottle of this was included in one of my recent orders and I was asked to give it a try on some neglected trim that I might have. I was pretty excited for this product's release as I have been a huge fan of Solution Finish for trim restoration. Solution Finish is my "go-to" for trim restoration and I typically get about 3-4 months durability. However, if I could get the performance of Solution Finish in a trim restorer that was infused with ceramic and it could last up to two years that would be a huge win. As I write this review today is the last day for my 2013 Dodge Ram and I will be trading it in for a new vehicle. Suffice to say I won't have to deal with this neglected trim from the prior owner. One area on my Dodge Ram that has always drove me crazy was the plastic trim holding my radio antennae. The prior owner must have tried to put some type of wax on the trim and I have tried just about every thing I could think of to get it back to black. Solution Finish would help but it would typically last about 3 months before the white for start to reappear. I decided to use Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer on this piece and can report that the trim still looks good after 2 weeks and driving through several rain storms.

Product Description:

Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer revitalizes your dull and faded black exterior trim with an exclusive dye-infused formula that provides up to 2 years of ceramic-coated protection against the damaging effects of UV rays and other environmental contaminants. Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer combines unique restorative properties with ceramic level protection so your trim can look fresh and new for years to come!

With the Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer, you can get up to 2 years of ceramic protection on your exterior trim.

Directions for Use:

Shake well before use.
Work on a cool surface out of direct sunlight.
Clean the surface to be treated using Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Prep Spray and a soft bristled brush.
Wear protective gloves and tape off surrounding painted areas.
Apply a pea-sized drop of product onto a foam or microfiber applicator pad and work product into the plastic surface in an even layer.
Lightly wipe off excess product and repeat around vehicle.
Allow a cure time of 3 hours before driving and 12 hours before contact with moisture.

Cost: $54.99 for 50 ml

Application:

I applied Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer with a foam paint brush after I prepped the surface with IPA/water 50/50 mix and allowed to dry completely. I then buffed after about a 2 hour cure time.

Results:

Before

After-about 2 weeks so far with some driving in the rain

Overall I am very happy with the performance of Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer. The application was easy and it seems to be holding up very well. I can't comment on the 2 year durability claim but if I can get the performance of Solution Finish with extended ceramic durability then it's a huge win.