autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kiwi experience with Blackfire One Step!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post
    Outstanding details!

Just a question, I see the one pic of the PBMG Box half ripped open. Was this how it arrived, or did you stop halfway to shoot this pic?

I know how bomb-proof AG's packaging is, so if that's how it came, that was one hell of a ride. Of course you're just about on the other side of the Globe.
    Hey MarkD51.

No absolutely not - Autogeek parcels always turn up intact even this far away. This was exactly how you said, stopped halfway because I had no idea what it was & then wanted to document it.

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    Heck yeah Aaryn!! Awesome thread, results and review!
    Thank you DMiglio.

Appreciate it buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by vobro View Post
    Great results!!
    Cheers go bro.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    That is some impressive results! Guess I gotta get around to trying a bottle!

Blackfire ONE STEP.
    Thank you pro 4x.

Yeah you do.

Thank you folks.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn, I gotta say. I had to chuckle a little bit.

As I was reading along, you mentioned that you didn't do "reviews" often, so I was expecting a short, quick review. My window for reading the forums is not so large, so I have to scroll. With this, I kept scrolling. One car. Two cars...and scrolling. LOL

For a guy not into writing "reviews" you did a bang-up job writing this one! Excellent writing, nice details, and great photos. AND several cars!!!

Thanks for writing this one. I'm glad Mike sent you the package! It's good stuff, and I'm glad I bought it. I'll order more when I run low.

3. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Excellent pics and write-up, Aaryn!

I try not to be an impulsive product hoarder (nearly impossible being an AGO member).

But I think I will jump in on the BF when spring rolls around.

I have to see this for myself..........
    Thank you PaulMys.

Yeah, I hear that. I cannot deny it, it really is a great product! I have no problem calling a spade a spade & if it was rubbish, I would report it as so. I think you’re gonna like it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerwolf View Post
    How does Blackfire One Step compare to 3D/HD Speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Cheers engineerwolf.

I am a fan of Speed too. I can get Speed locally so that would edge it in terms of cost for me . . . By a whole lot but hey, if these were side by side here I would give Blackfire the edge for more bite for sure . . . It just feels a little more refined too if that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Nice review...and it seems as if you are loving the stuff Aaryn!~ Very cool!~
    Cheers Scott.

Sure am buddy. For an AIO it’s a great one . . . A really great one.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Aaryn, I gotta say. I had to chuckle a little bit.

As I was reading along, you mentioned that you didn't do "reviews" often, so I was expecting a short, quick review. My window for reading the forums is not so large, so I have to scroll. With this, I kept scrolling. One car. Two cars...and scrolling. LOL

For a guy not into writing "reviews" you did a bang-up job writing this one! Excellent writing, nice details, and great photos. AND several cars!!!

Thanks for writing this one. I'm glad Mike sent you the package! It's good stuff, and I'm glad I bought it. I'll order more when I run low.

Hahaha! Thank you my friend.

I had to be sure . . . I mean, how can you judge a product on just one car? Hehehe. Dude, I’m gonna bank that in the compliment box for sure. I read other folks reviews & I always think I do know if I can get my thoughts across in letters on a screen . . . Thank you for the vote of confidence mate, I appreciate it.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

5. Likes JustJesus, PaulMys liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post

Hey Team.

So a little while back an unexpected parcel turned up at the shop & it was from the fine folks at Autogeek.

Now, I was a little curious as I hadn’t ordered anything & nothing had been outstanding from previous orders.

What could it be???

Wow! Four 32oz bottles of Blackfire One Step!!!

A massive THANK YOU to my good friend Mike Phillips.

Just to be fair and honest, it was my idea to send you the BLACKFIRE One Step to test out as I knew you would find it to be just like I always describe it and that is an amazing one-step product.

BUT - it is a 100% absolute gift from Autogeek's inventory with approval from upper management.

I also knew you would not only use it, but then showcase the results with your assessment of its performance and pictures to back-up your work.

It's one thing if I say,

This product is good.

People expect that because I work for the company that sells it. It's also fair to say some people are cynical and think I would say a product is good even if I didn't believe it or use it myself. That's how our society has evolved, we all get that. But that's not my style and it's also no my history in this industry. There's plenty of product in the Autogeek warehouse I don't like, don't use and don't recommend. If I wouldn't use a product on my own car or black paint, I certainly wouldn't try to get someone else to buy it and use it.

You too have long-time posting history on this forum that's respected for it's honesty. So when you say a product is good, it's not that my word doesn't carry any weight, but it never hurts to be vindicated by another professional detailer with a stellar online reputation.

And one more thing, now days, most people either don't know how to put a full size picture in a thread or for whatever reasons, (too difficult?), simply don't insert full size pictures in their threads. You are the exception. I knew you would not only use the product but also showcase the results by inserting full size pictures making it easy for everyone to see versus having to >click< on a thumbnail to bring up the full size version.

I appreciate this effort on your part. I know it takes a long time and a lot of work to detail a car from start to finish. To ADD on all the time it take to STOP what you're doing, take before, during and after pictures, then at the end of a LONG day, when you're tired and you should be paying attention to your family, instead you create FRESH CONTENT and share your work including taking the extra steps to share full size pictures. Some may say it's no big deal, but I guess they forget that old saying, (not mine),

A picture tells a thousand words...

The saying does not go,

A thumbnail you can >click-on< tells a thousand words...

So thank you my friend for using the product, the honest review and sharing multiple pictures showing the amazing results that can be achieved by a single product.

7. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

These vehicles look great! I'm glad you enjoy working with the Blackfire One Step. I'm a huge fan of this product.

BLACKFIRE One Step, BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal, polish and wax, cleaner wax, car polish

Post Thanks / Like

And you did an awesome review of the Blackfire One Step Finish AIO Aaryn! Very impresive results. Sad that it's so expensive to order liquids cause of the weight. Many products I would like to test out that I don't have access to domesticly.

A very nice and humble and generous gesture from Mike Phillips and Autogeek!

Awesome work Aaryn! Even if it where different sunlight when you did take the before and after pictures. The BMW looks like it where repainted in a shade brighter than the original paint LOL. Looking way much sharper now!

/ Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Just to be fair and honest, it was my idea to send you the BLACKFIRE One Step to test out as I knew you would find it to be just like I always describe it and that is an amazing one-step product.

BUT - it is a 100% absolute gift from Autogeek's inventory with approval from upper management.

I also knew you would not only use it, but then showcase the results with your assessment of its performance and pictures to back-up your work.

It's one thing if I say,

This product is good.

People expect that because I work for the company that sells it. It's also fair to say some people are cynical and think I would say a product is good even if I didn't believe it or use it myself. That's how our society has evolved, we all get that. But that's not my style and it's also no my history in this industry. There's plenty of product in the Autogeek warehouse I don't like, don't use and don't recommend. If I wouldn't use a product on my own car or black paint, I certainly wouldn't try to get someone else to buy it and use it.

You too have long-time posting history on this forum that's respected for it's honesty. So when you say a product is good, it's not that my word doesn't carry any weight, but it never hurts to be vindicated by another professional detailer with a stellar online reputation.

So thank you my friend for using the product, the honest review and sharing multiple pictures showing the amazing results that can be achieved by a single product.

Thank you Mike.

I appreciate the kinda words my friend.

It’s a shame that some folks think like that but unfortunately that is reality huh. I know you don’t roll like that & I don’t either . . . People will soon catch on if false information is being portrayed.

I have mentioned somewhere in a comment in this thread about the cost being a factor between HD Speed & Blackfire One Step. Yes it would be a costly purchase for me but rest assured I WILL be putting my cash down to replenish my supply when it’s time . . .

I made a little video of Blackfire One Step in action in the shop too - Blackfire One Step . . . Video Demonstration.

Thank you again Mike, & thank you to the good folks at Autogeek!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post
    These vehicles look great! I'm glad you enjoy working with the Blackfire One Step. I'm a huge fan of this product.

BLACKFIRE One Step, BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal, polish and wax, cleaner wax, car polish
    Thanks Bobby!

Brilliant product mate, you’re gonna have to come & say g’day when we’re there in January.

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    And you did an awesome review of the Blackfire One Step Finish AIO Aaryn! Very impresive results. Sad that it's so expensive to order liquids cause of the weight. Many products I would like to test out that I don't have access to domesticly.

A very nice and humble and generous gesture from Mike Phillips and Autogeek!

Awesome work Aaryn! Even if it where different sunlight when you did take the before and after pictures. The BMW looks like it where repainted in a shade brighter than the original paint LOL. Looking way much sharper now!

/ Tony
    Thank you Tony my friend.

I always appreciate your comments.

Yeah I agree, the cost sucks but I always look at it this way - the time saved by working with the highest quality products/tools + the sheer superiority in performance far outweighs mediocre performance for the sake of a dollar.

You know, I take my pictures where & when I can & we have just changed to daylight savings time here, so the sun is up a bit longer now & getting longer by the day. A local NZ detailer called me out aggressively on this last year because not every photo I posted was in full direct sunlight. I know this isn’t what you’re doing at all buddy but it was crazy, & for me, I take pictures simply when I can. If I was claiming ALL my work is 100% correction work (reality is maybe 2% of my business is this) I could possibly see the need to show it but even then, it’s only really other Detailers that would truely understand, & well, I don’t really work for other Detailers.

Check out my video of Blackfire One Step in action Tony, pretty cool stuff. Blackfire One Step . . . Video Demonstration.

Aaryn NZ.

11. Thanks SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    I could possibly see the need to show it but even then, it’s only really other Detailers that would truely understand, & well, I don’t really work for other Detailers.
    You get it!

13. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Among the top 3 AIO's I've had the pleasure of using. Really LOVE everything about this product. Great results my friend!

ScottH

15. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Among the top 3 AIO's I've had the pleasure of using. Really LOVE everything about this product. Great results my friend!

ScottH
    Thank you ScottH.

I’m enjoying it for sure. Thank you for taking the time to comment mate.

Aaryn NZ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12