autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant Review

This is a small review of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant. As technology in the detailing industry evolves to more SI02 based products the older polymer sealant based products tend to get pushed to the back of the detailing shelf. Prior to the release of SI02 products polymer sealants were at the forefront of protection for paint finishes. These products that were in spray form or liquid offered decent protection (typically 3-6 months) and were easy to remove and could be applied just about after every other wash or so. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is a polymer based sealant in a spray form that is simple to use and offers great protection. This product has been around since about 2014 and I recently used it during a maintenance detail of a 2000 Jaguar XK8 convertible. This vehicle is garage kept and to prep for the upcoming winter months I decided to apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant after a ONR wash.

Product Description:

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is a true polymer paint sealant spray that protects and shines in one quick step. Liquid crystalline polymers coat the paint in incredible gloss and protection – just like a conventional sealant. Yet, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant takes just minutes to apply. Give your vehicle a spritz of shine with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant.

Cost: $26.99 for 16 ounces

Application:

I applied Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant somewhat differently and used a block micro fiber applicator instead of a micro fiber towel I felt this allowed me to save on product and get very nice even spread without to much product getting absorbed into a towel. The product was removed with a soft micro fiber towel. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant was super easy to apply and melted into the paint. Removal was effortless and even with some higher humidity I didn't have any issues with streaking. The end results were a deep, rich, gloss on the black Jaguar paint that was super slick.

Tech note: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is oxygen-activated. Once it is applied to the paint, it requires oxygen to bond to the paint surface. Exposure to water will “drown” the sealant, preventing it from achieving its full potential. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant will offer the maximum shine and protection if allowed to cure for a full 12 hours in absolutely dry conditions. We recommend applying the sealant in the late afternoon and letting it cure overnight. Once cured, the sealant will deliver outstanding slickness, gloss, and protection for months!

The product calls for a 12 hour cure time and no exposure to water to achieve it's maximum potential. Since the vehicle is garage kept I shouldn't have an issue but it's something to keep in mind when applying the product. You must also wait at least 12 hours between layers.

Overall I was very pleased with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant as it made application of a some winter protection on this vehicle super easy and effortless. It's always great to revisit detailing products that you frequently forget about but still allow you to get excellent protection in next to no time.

Pictures:

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Likes Loach, SWETM, Jim w, acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant Review

Sun shot Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant ReviewWolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant Review
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

4. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir! That black paint is dripping wet Pat!

Post Thanks / Like

Great review and write up!

Yeah there some great products that gets easly forgotten. Nicely to dig up an oldie if you even can call it that LOL.

/ Tony