autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent Review

This is a quick review of Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent. PMBG was generous and sent me a few of the new Pinnacle and Blackfire products for testing and review.

Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent is a glass cleaner with water repellent properties. I feel that these products are very underrated in the industry and are an excellent way to provide protection to your glass in one step. I know that coatings are all the rage and that you would never get the same durability in a spray on product. However you really can't beat the ease of use in cleaning your glass and applying protection at the same time. I have been using Duragloss Rain Repel for years and typically get about a month of protection before the beading fades and a I have to reapply.

Product Description:

Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent

Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Glass Cleaner & Repellent is an ammonia-free specialty formula glass cleaner designed with safety in mind. Clear glass is an important safety protocol when driving as contaminants, hazing, and streaks will keep your vision blocked—especially when driving at night or in the rain. Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Glass Cleaner & Repellent keeps your glass clear of contaminants while adding an extra layer of protection to keep rain from pooling and clouding your vision. Rainwater will bead off your glass like crazy! Simply spray on and wipe off for a diamond-brilliant result and a safer drive.

Cost: $21.99 for 16 ounces

Application:

I applied Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent to the exterior glass on my car using a two towel method. The one thing I noticed with Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent is that you are going to have to use two towels to effectively clean the glass and leave it streak free. The product did take a tad bit more "buffing" effort to ensure that the glass was streak free but I assume this has to do with the water repellent chemicals in the product. However, the first thing you will notice is that the glass is super slick to the touch. I ended up spraying the glass with some water and was very impressed with the beading. Overall I was really impressed with how easy Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent was to use. I look forward to driving in the rain and see how long this product will last before reapplication is needed.

The price point is somewhat higher than say a similar product like Duragloss Rain Repel but for an enthusiast that is looking to use products within the Pinnacle Black Label line than this is a perfect product and another great offering from Pinnacle Black Label.

[IMG][/IMG]

Water beading on glass after application
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Black Label Glass Cleaner and Repellent Review

I just did the new SUV with this, love it! Going to try on all my showers now to keep down the water spotting!