This is my review of Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Fabric Protectant. PBMG sent me this product for review and testing. I have always used fabric guards in my details. I typically use 303 Fabric Guard to treat my clients carpets, mats, and convertible tops. In this test I decided to use Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Fabric Protectant on the Lloyd mats on my Dodge Ram.

Product Description:

Blackfire Fabric Protectant makes caring for your cars carpet or fabric interior nearly effortless. By applying an ultra-hydrophobic layer of protection to the surface, Blackfire Fabric Protectant will prevent any moisture from being absorbed by your carpet and upholstery. Whether you spill your morning cup of coffee, forget to bring a towel with you on your beach trip, or get caught in a rainstorm on your way to the car, Blackfire Fabric Protectant will make sure your fabric doesn’t suffer the consequences!

Blackfire Fabric Protectant will be able to protect equally as well despite whether the liquid is hot or cold or how thick or thin it is! Blackfire Fabric Protectant will protect from a slew of different liquids and contaminants, but just to name a few:
• Mud
• Rain water
• Coffee
• Soda/Pop
• Snow
• And many, many more!

Cost: $29.99 for 32 ounces on sale now for $24.99

Application:

The mats were prepped and cleaned with a drill brush attached to my PC and Folex and allowed to dry prior to product application. I sprayed Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Fabric Protectant liberally across the mats and allowed to cure for 12-24 hours as per the directions.

Results:

To test the water repellency of Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Fabric Protectant I poured water on the mats. As you can see the product offered excellent water beading and the water was repelled from the surface. I also sprayed my new white Kswiss sneakers to protect them. Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Fabric Protectant is slightly more expensive that 303 Fabric Guard which costs $22.99 for 32 ounces. However both products performed extremely well and for someone looking for a fabric protectant within the Blackfire line then I highly recommend this product.

Prepped and ready for application

Beading

Beading 2