autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: Wolfgang "UBER" Si02 Waterless wash

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    I can’t say whether Uber SiO2 waterless would last as long as Ultimate Quik Wax. I doubt it though. Quik Wax gets most people weeks to 2 months. I don’t know that this waterless wash can beat that. It’s advantage may be a better or at least new-to-you shine. If you like that shine a lot, then this is worth using.Please note, there is also a WG SiO2 Spray Sealant that may be a better option for you if you’re looking to replace Quik Wax and only apply on a clean vehicle.
    Thanx for your prompt response and info, I'm going to give it a try in the next day or 2. I like the waterless wash feature for touch-ups and removing bird crap.

2. Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by garyods View Post
    Thanx for your prompt response and info, I'm going to give it a try in the next day or 2. I like the waterless wash feature for touch-ups and removing bird crap.
    Good, and those touch ups are the advantage of having the WW, especially one like this. If you were going to be drenching the car and doing full washes I may suggest a concentrated WW for the sake of your wallet, but for touching up as a glorified QD or using as a drying aid, this one becomes more economical and from what I’m reading it looks really nice.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED AS A RINSELESS WASH? (i.e. Can I dilute it down with distilled water or some type of treated water and use a sponge to wash the vehicle with the solution to use as a RINSELESS WASH similar to what ONR does?) I have a daily driver I just waxed with one of the new CERAMIC PASTE WAXES which is an Si02 infused wax. It's not a "ceramic coating" per se but it does have Si02 properties in the wax itself and I only use Si02 maintenance products such as Ceramic Detail Spray on it as my drying aide and quick detailer to maintain the hydrophobic properties of the wax which are excellent. Can I take this Wolfgang Si02 Waterless Wash and use it as a rinseless wash diluted down say 10 to 1 with water?

Thanks in advance for any comments, suggestions, or alternatives regarding this question.

Respectfully,
    Joe V.
    Maryland, USA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jvanseeters View Post
    CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED AS A RINSELESS WASH? (i.e. Can I dilute it down with distilled water or some type of treated water and use a sponge to wash the vehicle with the solution to use as a RINSELESS WASH similar to what ONR does?) I have a daily driver I just waxed with one of the new CERAMIC PASTE WAXES which is an Si02 infused wax. It's not a "ceramic coating" per se but it does have Si02 properties in the wax itself and I only use Si02 maintenance products such as Ceramic Detail Spray on it as my drying aide and quick detailer to maintain the hydrophobic properties of the wax which are excellent. Can I take this Wolfgang Si02 Waterless Wash and use it as a rinseless wash diluted down say 10 to 1 with water?

Thanks in advance for any comments, suggestions, or alternatives regarding this question.

Respectfully,
    Joe V.
    Maryland, USA
    I don’t know the answer to proper dilution amount of this product for an RW and not sure if you’ll get one.

Ech2O at 1oz per 2gal water is the alternative. Grab Ech2O for $16 and get 16 gallons of RW out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12