This is a quick review of Blackfire Pro Detailer's Choice Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner. A bottle of this was included in my purchase of the Blackfire Synthetic Clay Mitt.

Product Description:

BLACKFIRE Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner will effortlessly separate all the contamination from your synthetic clay mitt and leave it clean and ready for your next decontamination. BLACKFIRE Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner makes claying your car much safer than it has been in the past! With BLACKFIRE Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner you won’t having to worry about all the contamination in your clay mitt potentially marring the surface of your paint during the claying process. Keeping your mitt clean wBLACKFIRE Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner will allow you to get many more cars out of every mitt you use!

Cost: $19.99 for 32 ounces

Directions:
Working out of direct sunlight, spray Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner directly onto the affected area and allow to dwell for approximately 30-45 seconds. Scrub the surface using a brush or by agitating the towel or mitt. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry.

Thoughts and Observations:

I used Blackfire Pro Detailer's Choice Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner after detailing a car with my Blackfire Synthetic Clay Mitt. The product is very simple to use and has a mild APC type scent. I sprayed liberally into the clay mitt and agitated the solution with my fingers on the clay surface and rinsed clean. The product appeared to leave the mitt cleaner and ready for use. The only thing I notice with the Blackfire Pro Detailer's Choice Synthetic Clay Mitt is that the clay surface tends to be very "sticky" and will likely pick up a lot of material. Blackfire Pro Detailer's Choice Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner is a very nice product but I am not sure it is something I would purchase frequently. In most cases I would use a standard APC at a 10:1 ratio and then rinse my mitt clean. I am sure this product could also be used on standard clay bars to extend their life or to remove contaminates from the bar during heavy claying.

Pictures:

Mitt used on 1 vehicle for claying

Mitt after Blackfire Pro Detailer's Choice Synthetic Clay Mitt Cleaner