autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Renny Doyle Beadmaker Revisited - 2month Standalone Review

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    I have too many as it is, at least a dozen different ones. I'm done.

I'm just glad I didn't put it on my black trim.

I'll stick with WETS for that.
    Don't know how we got to a tire shine, but IMO Tuf Shine can't be beat for durability and no greasy film. I hate scrubbing tires and now it's soap and water clean up for me and no dressing after cleaning.

2. Likes custmsprty, BudgetPlan1, yakky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait you used Bead Maker as tire shine?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Wait you used Bead Maker as tire shine?
    Read the entire post. You'll figure it out, hopefully.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Have you tried Best of Show spray waxRenny Doyle Beadmaker Revisited - 2month Standalone Review

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Have not. I tend to stay away from waxes. Heard great things oabout boss detailer but alas.... has wax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I use beadmaker for toothpaste.... pearly whites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes rangerbay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    PS Gyeon Q2 first time use, way to greasy, shiny for me. The Florida sun just melts this stuff forever. It never really dries. Hasta la vista baby. I put that on Sunday and it you can still wipe it off and it slung all over the lower trim, yuck. Two thumbs down. And I went super light and the tires were clean and pristine. You can see how the side with full sun still looks wet vs the side not in the sun. The problem is, in the early morning full Florida sun is on one side and in the afternoon on the other so it heats it up and makes it greasy. The dirt and dust on it in just 5 days is insane!
    Have you tried tire coatings? I ran out of Turtle wax endura but I have a bottle of Optimum's coating now... just need to try it when I can.

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy using the Double Black Collection Bead Maker Paint Protectant, especially on friends and family members vehicles. Most of my friends and family members could care less about cleaning or detailing their cars. If they don't care about their cars, then I'm not going to waste my time spending hours detailing their cars. I can simply wash their vehicles and quickly apply Bead Maker and they will be extremely happy with how glossy their paint looks and how slick the paint feels.

My neighbor was outside last night washing his two-year old Honda Civic Type R "White" when I came home from work. He's always talking with me about my car and how I keep it looking so nice and clean. He knows nothing about car care, so I always try explaining things, but it just goes right over his head. I walk over to him and tell him "Car looks great!" while he's washing the car. I look over the car and see it's loaded with rail dust and feels like sandpaper. He thought that was just a defect with the paint lol. I went inside and grabbed a bottle of Bead Maker and sprayed it on the car and wiped it off. He asked what is that stuff? I told him it's an inexpensive paint protectant called "Bead Maker" that's extremely slick and glossy. He said wow look at the shine. I said yes, it's very glossy. I told him to now feel the paint surface. He was blown away with how slick his paint surface was. He looked at me and said, Bobby can you please bring home a bottle of that stuff so I can use it on my car from now on. I said sure it only retails for $10.99 and I'll get you a discount on it too. He was also amazed by the price of this product for how good it performed.

Now remember his Civic Type R was loaded with rail dust and felt like sandpaper. No iron remover, no clay bar, no polish was used before applying the Bead Maker to his painted surfaces. He was extremely happy with an inexpensive spray product that only took a few minutes to apply and made such a big difference in the appearance of his vehicle. His Civic Type R now looks extremely glossy and slick to the touch.

I did explain to him that he should use an Iron Remover, Clay Bar and Polish to remove the rail dust and airborne contaminants from his vehicle to get the best performance out of the Bead Maker. His Paint surface would look and feel even better if he took the time and detailed his car the correct way.

Inexpensive, easy to use, great results = Happy Customer

Renny Doyle Double Black Bead Maker Paint Protectant

10. Likes Klasse Act, custmsprty, RamAirV1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Renny Doyle Beadmaker Revisited - 2month Standalone Review

I've haven't tried this stuff - but honestly if you're using it once to twice a week I would just use UWW+. Super slick and beads water very well. Also prolly costs about a dollar to make a gallon.

For a spray sealant I feel like Sonax BSD is the benchmark. It's not super slick - because it's not loaded with silicone(s). You use very little of it as well. I'd put it up against this stuff for beading/longevity and I'm pretty sure it would win.

I agree with you about sticking to one product and using it frequently. I'm just not sure why people are going crazy for this product because it seems there are other things on the market that exceed the performance of it. Slickness in detailing seems to go a long way - I get it. It does feel good when you apply it. In reality, I don't think it ads to the performance of a product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    I've haven't tried this stuff - but honestly if you're using it once to twice a week I would just use UWW+. Super slick and beads water very well. Also prolly costs about a dollar to make a gallon.

For a spray sealant I feel like Sonax BSD is the benchmark. It's not super slick - because it's not loaded with silicone(s). You use very little of it as well. I'd put it up against this stuff for beading/longevity and I'm pretty sure it would win.

I agree with you about sticking to one product and using it frequently. I'm just not sure why people are going crazy for this product because it seems there are other things on the market that exceed the performance of it. Slickness in detailing seems to go a long way - I get it. It does feel good when you apply it. In reality, I don't think it ads to the performance of a product.
    I've used UWW and a lot of others, Beadmaker is my current favorite. With all do respect you can't make a comment like "I'm just not sure why people are going crazy for this product because it seems there are other things on the market that exceed the performance of it." if you haven't personally tried it. I buy it by the gallon on 25% off with free shipping so cost doesn't matter to me. I also don't care about slickness or durability with a spray detailer. Shine is a whole different thing and IMHO UWW doesn't even come close in the shine department to BM. My pics speak for that. No way does UWW do that.

I have BSD too, and I'm sticking with Beadmaker. It's 94 degrees in Tampa right now, full blown skin burning sun in 15-20 minutes. My Rogue is probably 180 plus degress right now. I can spray BM on it liberally and shine it up. BSD would take half a bottle easily to do the same area and it streaks big time.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

13. Likes RamAirV1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Beadmaker world domanation
    2018 Colorado ZR2

15. Likes Klasse Act, Ochnob, custmsprty liked this post
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast