autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 54 of 54
  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Review - CarPro Cquartz Lite

    Thank you for the review. I appreciate the follow upís and professionalsí feedback. My question is after coatings cure does its hardness protect against fine scratches or swirls?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Senior Member The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    6,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Review - CarPro Cquartz Lite

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Thank you for the review. I appreciate the follow upís and professionalsí feedback. My question is after coatings cure does its hardness protect against fine scratches or swirls?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All coatings are susceptible to swirls and scratches without proper care.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Review - CarPro Cquartz Lite

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    All coatings are susceptible to swirls and scratches without proper care.
    Thanks. To correct them is compound polish strong enough or wet sanding required?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #54
    Senior Member The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    6,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Review - CarPro Cquartz Lite

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Thanks. To correct them is compound polish strong enough or wet sanding required?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A polish will remove a consumer coating for sure.

  5. Likes Zenny liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Similar Threads

  1. Review - CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating
    By The Guz in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 04:22 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-29-2019, 03:00 AM
  3. Carpro Hydro Lite?!!
    By uhohitsstevo in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 04:41 AM
  4. CarPro CQuartz DLux Review
    By BobbyG in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 05:14 AM
  5. Carpro Hydro 2 Lite!?
    By AnthonyGXP in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-30-2015, 03:20 PM

Members who have read this thread: 131

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» February 2020

S M T W T F S
262728293031 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29