autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

The Wax Shop Cherry Snow Foam Review

This is a review of the Wax Shop Cherry Snow Foam. PBMG was kind to send some of the Wax Shop products for review and I had the chance to try them recently on a detail of a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500. I am not a big snow foamer since my wash area constantly gets full sun making it difficult to foam. I prefer not to have the foam baking on the finish and avoid the risk of it drying. As luck would have it I had a cloudy day on this detail which gave me the opportunity to try out the Cherry Snow Foam.

Product Description:

Cherry Snow Foam Car Wash will allow you to get the most out of your weekly car wash! The thick foam of Cherry Snow Foam Car Wash easily lifts the dirt and other soil off your paint, ensuring you get an extreme level of clean. Cherry Snow Foam Car Wash has plenty of foam and lubrication that keeps the dirt suspended to prevent re-adherence and potential for washing-induced swirls and scratches. The pH balanced formula of Cherry Snow Foam Car Wash will not harm your existing wax or sealant during the washing

Cost: $14.99 for 16 ounces

Usage and Observations:

I mixed two ounces of the Cherry Snow Foam in my foam cannon with warm water and used my Greenworks 1500 Psi pressure washer to foam the vehicle. My foam cannon also used the 1.1 orifice. The Cherry Snow Foam produced a nice, rich, thick foam that clinged to the vehicle. The soap has a nice cherry scent that is not overpowering. The soap has a very nice dwell time and even after 3 minutes or so was still very thick on the vehicle. The soap was also slick and made washing very easy. I did notice that the soap because it was so thick did take some effort to get it to fully rinse away. Overall I was very satisfied with the overall slickness and thickness of the foam. The Wax Shop Cherry Snow Foam was pleasure to use and I highly recommend.

Pictures:

These are some pictures of the Wax Shop Cherry Snow foam after about 3 minutes of dwell time. Still clinging well to the vehicle. I decided to foam each side of the vehicle and then wash to avoid the soap drying.

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Thanks PA DETAILER, The Guz thanked for this post
    Likes PA DETAILER, The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Wax Shop Cherry Snow Foam Review

Thanks for the review.

On the bottle, it says "Reduces swirl marks caused by washing", how does it do that ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oz_TCH View Post
    Thanks for the review.

On the bottle, it says "Reduces swirl marks caused by washing", how does it do that ?
    I didn't notice any type of swirl filling at all.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

5. Thanks Oz_TCH thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oz_TCH View Post
    Thanks for the review.

Lubrication

Post Thanks / Like

BEST SOAP I HAVE USED TO DATE. Wax shop nailed it with this one.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    BEST SOAP I HAVE USED TO DATE. Wax shop nailed it with this one.
    Please elaborate.....gradually working thru my soap 'collection'.....and would like to settle on one...leaning towards Reset....but open to others

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Please elaborate.....gradually working thru my soap 'collection'.....and would like to settle on one...leaning towards Reset....but open to others
    Wax shop cherry snow foam
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted to add a couple things, if you use the correct soap, sun or no sun doesn’t matter. Adam’s shampoo is PH neutral and has just the right surfactants, so no matter how long it sits, it stops water spotting and rinses free away every time! Secondly, this stuff doesn’t fill swirls, what they are saying is, that having the additional layer of foam and lubrication, it wont be as easy to damage your vehicle. Always work top-down, in straight lines and return to rinse bucket every couple swipes. Hit the bottoms very very last!

After all the proper teaching and preaching we still constantly see people do an entire panel top to bottom, then move to the next working top to bottom, well duh, you just did that other door down to the bottom and took your pad straight to the clean top of the next! Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk