autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I’ve tried Beadmaker...

I know but Pan made it sound like it was the best thing in the detailing world. Far from it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80 View Post
    I don't think Pan needs to comment here, it's not his personal product. Besides, Klasse Act is always around to make sure Pan is represented.
    Not to talk in 3rd person but Klasse Act was here before Pan and will be here after Pan. Also, Klasse Act has been a pretty healthy contributor to this forum of he does say so himself.

I'm shocked, truely shocked, that people have used this product and haven't liked it and it makes me wonder how this can be. I mean I've used it on my old car and really noticed a difference, keep in mind I owned that car from day one and owned it for a little over 5 yrs. In that 5 years I did 3 paint corrections to it, washed it on average twice a week and rubbed/applied numerous products to its paint which I considered to be borderline show car quality (hard for me to say this, believe me) and because of this I feel I know what works and what doesn't, just saying. All that said, the first time I used Beadmaker it took the looks of my paint to the next level, plain and simple, nothing more, nothing less.

As far as Pan goes, judging by how he carries himself, the car he drives and his home, not to mention his confidence which surely makes a couple people here feel very insecure but guess what, that's his lot in life and he doesn't have to apologize for it IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Likes MissV8der, MadMerc, wing commander liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    As far as Pan goes, judging by how he carries himself, the car he drives and his home, not to mention his confidence which surely makes a couple people here feel very insecure but guess what, that's his lot in life and he doesn't have to apologize for it IMO.
    If this is a real argument for the guy, then I feel bad but I no longer like him based on representation. Not showing up to defend your over-marketing of a product has nothing to do with others feeling insecure. Others just don’t like this disappearing for obvious reasons

5. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    If this is a real argument for the guy, then I feel bad but I no longer like him based on representation. Not showing up to defend your over-marketing of a product has nothing to do with others feeling insecure. Others just don’t like this disappearing for obvious reasons
    I liked Pan at first but anymore everyone one of his videos he kisses the products ass the entire video. The guy is an infomercial king and his channel is pretty huge, as far as detailing channels go. I've stopped watching him because he's become unbearable. IMHO the only channels that are really worth watching are Apex and Forensic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

7. Likes KBsToy, TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Just so were on the same page, this is solely my take on him and I'm not sponsored by this review of Pan, LOL.

If he feels he needs to chime I'm sure he will but if he could I'm sure he pick up a couple boxes of TimBits and invite everyone out to some random parking lot or park for a summit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011